what age is this puzzle for ?
asked by Victoria F. on 7 Dec. 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Hi I think the recommended age is 9 but my son did it when he was 6. Every piece is numbered so it is quite easy to do just a little bit of patience needed in finding pieces!
halfjob answered on 9 Dec. 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Well my son was given this for his 9th birthday and he was able to assemble it himself. He was really pleased with it and it has pride of place in his bedroom.
Mrs T answered on 7 Dec. 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would say that 9 is the youngest age as can be very fiddly at the top.
Nicola answered on 7 Dec. 2013

A
there is no age stated as far as I could see. My son first started completing puzzle balls from the age of 7 without much assistance & now aged 12 completed this one within 1hour. These puzzles are very easy to follow as each puzzle piece has a number on the back so depending on the childs abilities an adult can assist if help needed.
busymum answered on 7 Dec. 2013

A
Hello. I have bought the puzzle for my grandson who is Seven,, But,, truthfully I really dont think their is anyway he could do it on his own, My son will have to help him, My thoughts are that it would be much better suited to a much older child, or even an adult, Hope this helps, Best regards, Shelagh.
Shelagh answered on 7 Dec. 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I would say it could be suitable for about a seven year old upwards.But with out to much help maybe nine upwards.
winston c answered on 7 Dec. 2013

A
It's quite a tricky puzzle to put together in terms of bending the puzzle pieces to fit together, rather than because the puzzle pattern is difficult, so I would say 9 plus with a bit of help from mum or dad for the trickier bits. My son was 9 when I bought this for him and he managed quite well apart from these trickier pieces, but it was nice to do it together.
SMR64 answered on 8 Dec. 2013
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product