wardstone chronicles forum-MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Jun 2008 04:23:02 BDT
i wanted to talk to others who enjoyed this book. i just finished book 5 in two days and loved it! anyone else?

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Jun 2008 21:55:35 BDT
Peter Hughes says:
I have read the first four and love it, if you enjoyed these books defo check out my listamania and in particular The Elements of Lore and the Bartemeous triology!!
I find the prologue in all the Spook's books very ominous aka Tom is done for!

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Jun 2008 09:52:53 BDT
you didn't read the 5th yet? oh, you have to! you might want to check out the u.s version b/c it has a little of tom's journal at the end of each. it's a nice touch.

did you here they are making a movie of the books?

i've read the bartemeous books; i liked the first the best. check out the edge chronicles, too! they are my faves. there are 10 so far, plus 2 world book day books that we don't get in the states.

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Jul 2008 10:15:23 BDT
BookWorm500 says:
I have juts finihsed the 5th book and I loved it. I think that eventually Tom will die though and that is why at the beginning the place where the fiednw ill eventually be defeated is called the wardstone, as in Tom Ward.
If you are hankering after some other books to read you should try The Elements of Lore by Harry S Hope, kicks off an excellent series.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Oct 2008 06:35:08 BDT
This series is brilliant!! As regards the Wardstone Lore(as I call it), it would seem to be referring to Tom dying whilst binding the Fiend, but it could possibly be the Spook dying, whilst Tom (and Alice, perhaps) actually bind the fiend, therefore giving the Wardstone it's name.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  18 Jun 2008
Latest post:  1 Oct 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Spook's Mistake: Book 5 (The Wardstone Chronicles)
The Spook's Mistake: Book 5 (The Wardstone Chronicles) by Joseph Delaney (Hardcover - 5 Jun 2008)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (42)