US version has 10 framable prints of Rowling's illustrations - UK's dont

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-29 of 29 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 1 Feb 2009 22:11:19 GMT
I dont think anyone did not receive their prints. I started this discussion before the book was released when it wasnt clear if UK was getting the prints as it was only being mentioned on the US Amazon at the time. Since then the UK description was updated for the better :)

Posted on 16 Feb 2009 22:36:18 GMT
psn: tqfan says:
i also got the prints. i think prof potter was jumping the gun here. like someone stated previously, the isbn was the same, so everything included would be the same. the fact it wasn't in the description should probably be taken with a pinch of salt, as this happens quite a lot.

or maybe not paying attention to what the us site says would help, as we'd all have been happily surprised when we received the collector's edition and found we had some nice prints in it...

i also did point out in my previous post that the product page mentioned these 10 prints, but was told by prof potter i was wrong. well, looks like i was right, after all. i don't see any apology, though...

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Feb 2009 20:27:19 GMT
tqfan, with respect, at the time of creating this discussion way back on 8 Oct, there were no mention of the prints on the UK site. You mentioned 10 new illustrations, that was not referring to the prints but the new illustrations in the CE that are not in the SE. but LATER on, Amazon added a line description about the 10 prints.

As for reading the US site, what is wrong with that? They have interesting discussions on there too, only thing is could only read them not post. Its all part of the fun in waiting for our CE.

I think reading the history of this thread (I cant see why anyone would be interested in doing so to be honest!) would explain it all. My only regret was that I made it come across as a big deal at first but it was a little trivial in the end.

I am writing this because I am startled at the fact you are expecting an apology from me. I have no idea why I am supposed to be sorry about but i don like to see anyone upset. So I am sorry if I have upset you in any way.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Aug 2009 01:52:35 BDT
The UK version DOES have the same illustrations for framing, I should know I have one!
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  15
Total posts:  29
Initial post:  8 Oct 2008
Latest post:  10 Aug 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions