Price:£1.50+ £1.95 shipping

on 31 July 2014
As has been said in many reviews, this puck works very well on top of a hydraulic jack, to provide a fairly soft and level surface between the jack head and the jacking point of the car. I don't understand why the manufacturers of hydraulic jacks don't make such parts, as you can't really use a jack without them, but since they don't this puck is a vital accessory for any jack owner.

Be warned, however, that the puck is very tough (as it needs to be to support a heavy car), so cutting the four necessary grooves into its surface is quite hard - I had to use a cutting blade on a Dremel rotary tool at over 20,000rpm in the end, in conjunction with a tough flat-head screwdriver. It took about an hour to do this, but once done it fitted securely onto my jack.

As a bonus I'm told that you can use this to play hockey on ice, although I can't see why you'd want to. Good product.
on 18 June 2013
The seller/manufacturer should rename it as a car jack adapter! I'm using it for that purpose, it works perfectly, very well made and I guess one day if I do take up ice hockey, I will reach for my jack adapter.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 4 June 2015
Like a lot of people, I bought some of these pucks to use with my trolley jack to prevent damaging the sills on my car, and for this they work great.

As the rubber is very hard it was difficult to cut a groove along the centre line, I used a Dremel, a chisel and some elbow grease and they worked fine.

Regards using them for Ice Hockey, I'm sure they work fine for that too!
on 1 October 2012
Don't know about ice hockey... I bought this item to use with my trolley jack when lifting the car. Which it does well I must say.
on 15 August 2013
good to be a bit of a cheeky bugger and state that i bought these as sill protectors for jacking my car up!

cut a groove in them and they are really good strong rubber for such a job, and buying these are much cheaper than buying ready cut ones, in fact they look just the same, so save yourself some money and buy these and cut your own grooves, junior hacksaw and your done.
highly recommend.
on 18 April 2012
I don't know what this is like for playing ice hockey as I wanted it for a car jack body protector, which it does admirably.
on 31 August 2015
bought instead of more expensive car jack pads which just didnt hold up to heavy usage hoping these will fair better after cutting a slot across them with hacksaw they do seem to be made of stronger stuff but time will tell if work well as car jack pads but even if they dont lot cheaper than other more costly pads which didnt last long anyway
on 25 April 2014
I've never B-E-E-N to a HOCKEY game, but, BEING an American, abroad, I've, occasionally, called a German "putz"
a "hockey puck", because, well, there's NOTHING as shockingly inappropriate as calling someone a HOCKEY PUCK!

I bought four to make my desk high enough for my knees. Great door bumper, too!
on 13 March 2015
I am using these on my trolley jack to stop the saddle causing scratches and stop the jack from slipping - they are a solid bit of rubber and help lift my 3 ton Nissan Pathfinder with no problems - a lot cheaper than buying the proper jack toppers that start at £20 minimum - I have no idea how they are for ice hockey though ????
on 27 April 2016
Got this for use with my trolley jack. I had previously used bits of wood between the jack and the car but have occasionally still found some damage to the paintwork at the car jacking point. I have used this several times when removing the wheels and have not encountered any paintwork damage so far.
Worth every penny !!