Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 Feb 2011 09:08:22 GMT
A. Baron says:
iam looking for a vampire book with love, lust, romance,sex, i love the twilight saga....i wish it was aimed at adults! i want a book that makes me tingle, one that i dont want to put down! i havent found what iam looking for so far!

Posted on 28 Feb 2011 09:32:04 GMT
it depends what you have tried but J R Ward, Charlaine Harris, Richelle Mead and maybe Gena Showalter are the best authors you can try. I have read nearly all books by al the above and you really can't put the books down and they do actually have a story to them and they are not just about the sex.

hopefully you'll enjoy
kate x

Posted on 2 Mar 2011 19:40:11 GMT
A. Baron says:
thank u, i have orderd the 1st book of brotherhood of the black dagger, they sound good, read the reviews on the 2nd book and it looks disapointing! im waiting on it being deliverd and i really cant wait to get started x

Posted on 2 Mar 2011 19:40:13 GMT
A. Baron says:
thank u, i have orderd the 1st book of brotherhood of the black dagger, they sound good, read the reviews on the 2nd book and it looks disapointing! im waiting on it being deliverd and i really cant wait to get started x

In reply to an earlier post on 9 May 2011 21:13:25 BDT
Nikki says:
I agree with Kate about the Black Dagger Brotherhood stuff by JR Ward, and the Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris.....I'm also going to take her tip and look for some Richelle Mead!

I couldnt put either series down...I've just finished book 9 of BDB and I've gone through them in under 2 weeks - I don't know what to do with myself at the min and book 10 isn't out til next year!

The 2nd book is easily as good as the 1st book - totally unputdownable series!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xb38fba2c)

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  27 Feb 2011
Latest post:  9 May 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dark Lover (Signet Eclipse)
Dark Lover (Signet Eclipse) by J R Ward (Mass Market Paperback - 6 Sep 2005)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (200)