Customer Discussions > Red Dead Redemption (Xbox 360) forum

Which upcoming game doesn't interest you even though the rest of the gamers eagerly awaits for it?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 May 2010 21:01:08 BDT
BlackPhantom says:
For me, it has to be "Prince of persia: Forgotten sands" game (the movie do look good though!!!) and halo-reach. Among the ones that are recently released - lost planet 2 and tom clancy conviction.

Posted on 11 May 2010 09:34:26 BDT
halo reach is a huge yawn fest to me.

Posted on 12 May 2010 15:22:19 BDT
T. Logan says:
yeh lost planet 2, meh just dont care, really looking forward to reach tho

Posted on 12 May 2010 22:02:43 BDT
LP2, Alan Wake has never really ticked it for me, and this game seems like an OK title but after the dissapointment of GTA IV, I will refrain from buying it, a rental for me, although it does have a potential to be great.

Posted on 14 May 2010 20:12:52 BDT
Halo reach, Alan Wake, Splinter cell conviction, i made the mistake of eagerly waiting for the game and what a pile of tosh it turned out to be.

Posted on 20 May 2010 13:25:56 BDT
Halo Reach. I never felt Halo after the first two, it set a good, high standard, but then seemed to get stuck in a rut of same-ness to the extent that it starts to feel very much like an original xbox game with snazy graphics.. Maybe because I don't play multiplayer I'm missing the point, but I may rent Reach, I may not. It really depends on if I can be bothered or not.

Posted on 20 May 2010 14:42:27 BDT
Halo reach lost planet 2 and split second and alan wake. All don't appeal to me

Posted on 28 May 2010 14:49:44 BDT
Last edited by the author on 28 May 2010 14:51:56 BDT
Starcraft 1 with updated graphics being released under the name of Starcraft 2. Everyone seems to be going crazy about this game but for me it's just a rehash of the old RTS'. Give me Rome Total War with updated graphics though, and I'll go mental. I guess it's just what you're into. Granted this isn't for 360, so to get back on track I'll go with Mafia2, Alan Wake, Lost Planet 2, Splinter Cell, Blur... anything other than RDR and Reach basically.

Posted on 22 Jul 2010 22:26:40 BDT
J. Hall says:
Halo Reach. Never got the fuss about Halo 3, just seemed like a vaguely repetitive shoot the alien fest...and the multiplayer wasn't brilliant in my opinion either. I don't massively like other hyped games but often I can see why people do enjoy them, just wasn't true of Halo 3. For example, Bioshock, I personally didn't enjoy it that much, but I can see why others would love the whole dystopian feel and the gameplay, where as with Halo? I just don't underestand.

And so I care not for Halo Reach.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xbbdd5aa4)

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  10 May 2010
Latest post:  22 Jul 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Red Dead Redemption (Xbox 360)
Red Dead Redemption (Xbox 360) by Rockstar (Xbox 360)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (333)