Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-16 of 16 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 Nov 2011 17:15:36 GMT
M. Grant says:
got battlefield 3 the other day and love it but can only afford one more game. i know cod wont be much different from the last but its what my friends play. uncharted looks amazing but i dunno what to get. i just dont really wanna miss out on cod..

Posted on 1 Nov 2011 18:21:04 GMT
sumban999 says:
MW3 looks exactly like MW2 with a few tweeks and new maps....i don't see how you are struggling picking a game here...

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Nov 2011 19:30:39 GMT
M. Grant says:
yeah im getting uncharted haha

Posted on 1 Nov 2011 19:48:35 GMT
P H. Moore says:
Uncharted 2 was one of the very best games I've ever played - Multiplayer is awesome, according to reviews U3 is better than U2, so for me it's a no-brainer

Posted on 1 Nov 2011 21:48:08 GMT
I've just spent the evening on Uncharted 3 and yes it is absolutely incredible. If your a fan of character-based single player adventure games then it is a God send. Is it better than Uncharted 2?, obviously its a little too early to say, but it does feel more cinematic and (dare I say it) sure of itself to the point of cockyness (in a good way).

The confidence of the makers almost oozes from the screen. From the initial London bar showdown it just feels epic and unforgettable. This is clearly a company at the top of their game.

I have'nt had a chance to try out the multiplayer yet but early reports seem pretty encouraging. But to answer your question in regards to U3 or COD, I'd personally think you'd be missing a classic in Uncharted 3 but I'm pretty sure COD is going to be excellent as well. Why not pick up Uncharted, complete the story and then trade in for COD?, I recently did this with Gears Of War 3 and I managed to pick up Forza 4 on day of release for the pricely sum of 3.50.

Posted on 1 Nov 2011 21:50:19 GMT
M. Grant says:
drained my money too much to pay the extra bit for cod with the trade in, just gonna get uncharted, it looks like theyve actually put some effort into making their game

Posted on 2 Nov 2011 00:39:00 GMT
trinidoctor says:
UC3 beta was awesome. I can't wait for the game to come in the post! As for COD I don't think it matters how good or bad it is. People are going to mass purchase it simply due to the hype.

Posted on 2 Nov 2011 10:52:35 GMT
Champion1642 says:
Thankfully I didn't play the Beta, I want it all to be a surprise, hopefully my copy will arrive any minute....................... still waiting.

Posted on 2 Nov 2011 16:04:34 GMT
Avatouir says:
I'm gonna get both :P (smug face) but I do kinda agree that if you got BF3 already UC3 is something different. You can always get MW3 later or drop hints for Xmas pressies;D

Posted on 2 Nov 2011 18:34:04 GMT
Last edited by the author on 2 Nov 2011 18:34:26 GMT
COD is for the masses who don't know what good games are. Boring campaign again (most likely (only basing this on the previous X games)), overprized mappacks, silly elite stuff, killstreak!@#$.

Posted on 2 Nov 2011 19:19:58 GMT
Avatouir says:
I like to think I DO know what good games are and like COD MW2. However I do agree it is for the masses. Much as I liked Black Ops better than BF3, I thought that there were at least 3 games that deserved best shooter at this years Golden Joystick awards. The fact BLOPS won shows Chosen ones point.

Posted on 2 Nov 2011 22:16:10 GMT
M. Grant says:
you know what good games are but like black ops more than battlefield??....

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Nov 2011 09:13:53 GMT
you like to thing you do but you DON'T. Anyone thinking of getting cod over uncharted does not know good games. cod has been the same for more years than i bare thinking about and I'm sure it shall continue to churn out the same game until people stop buying the damn thing because "my mates getting it", do your "friend" a favour and give them a slap.

Posted on 3 Nov 2011 13:20:12 GMT
M. Grant says:
nah i like my friends and i dont think theyd appreciate that

Posted on 5 Nov 2011 18:51:37 GMT
Last edited by the author on 5 Nov 2011 18:51:58 GMT
Avatouir says:
I stated a personal preference. I did not say BLOPS was better. Matter of fact i'm thinking of playing BF3 again sometime soon. As for Castle's comment I thought I'd made it clear that Uncharted would've been my choice (if you read my posts correctly you'd see that). I'm fortunate enough to be able to play both, but i'm not going to get into some silly fanboy argument about which of MW and BF is better. like the Xbox360 and PS3 both have their good and bad points and some people have preferences as such. My preference is COD. After Uncharted of course.

Posted on 4 Dec 2011 15:38:29 GMT
Jakub says:
what should i get bf3 or uncharted 3 ???? i loved uch2 and i platinumed it but ima not sure whenever to buy bf3 for multi or uncharted 3 for single :( please help me i have to choose what to ger 4 christmas
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  10
Total posts:  16
Initial post:  1 Nov 2011
Latest post:  4 Dec 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3)
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PS3) by Sony (PlayStation 3)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (395)