tuning in ps3 onto more than one TV?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 Jan 2009 17:20:49 GMT
B. Dungate says:
I have tuned PS3 onto our main TV but have now decided we want it on another TV. We cannot install ps3 onto other TV however, TV is quite new but is a Samsung. I would be grateful if you have any suggestions how we can do this.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Jan 2009 18:47:37 GMT
Andrew says:
You would need to provide more information... How are you trying to connect the PS3 to the Samsung? Is the internet link wireless (and therefore available at both TVs)?

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Feb 2009 12:01:15 GMT
M. Bristow says:
If your main TV is a 1080p and you connect via HDMI you most probally have set the display settings on the PS3 for 1080p. If you now transfer the PS3 to another TV that is 720P (Upscaling to 1080i) then you need to make sure, before moving from the first TV that you set the display settings for your 720p TV. Or the 2nd TV will not be able to display a picture. Hope this helps

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Feb 2009 00:23:50 GMT
D. Sullivan says:
you probably need to reset the display settings when plugging the tv into the 2nd unit. just hold down the power button for 5 seconds when turining it on and the ps3 will automatically find it

Posted on 27 Feb 2009 22:22:29 GMT
C. Saunders says:
just what sullivan said when the ps3 is switched off hold the button down for ages and it should bring up a menu where you can reset everything, i bought my ps3 off a mate at skl and this happened (i was very worried for a minute!) but soon figured it out!

Posted on 26 Apr 2009 19:38:05 BDT
If you're 'tuning' it in you've been ripped off, that little black box you're calling a ps3 is most likely a Megadrive or a Calicovision grandad!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  1 Jan 2009
Latest post:  26 Apr 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Sony PLAYSTATION 3 Console (80 GB Model)
Sony PLAYSTATION 3 Console (80 GB Model) by Sony (PlayStation 3)
4.3 out of 5 stars   (177)