Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more

Is this really Season 1 or the pilot movie?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 25 Feb 2010 21:47:16 GMT
F. Schwarz says:
It says "Season 1" in the description, but the cover artwork doesn't seem to corroborate that...it does not say "Season 1". Plus, the item description states this release has only one disc and a running time of 100 minutes. So is it really the first season (which would be awesome...already got the Pilot on Blu-ray from the US)?

In reply to an earlier post on 6 Mar 2010 00:59:57 GMT
badblokebob says:
According to reviews I've seen, it's just the original movie.

Posted on 14 Mar 2010 10:30:25 GMT
F. Schwarz says:
Really? But the cover artwork and the trailer make it really confusing. Stilll, the description still says just one disc, 100 minutes running time. This is so very strange. In the meantime I asked another online retailer and they replied this was indeed the first season, not just the movie....but I can't get myself to believe it.

Posted on 11 Oct 2011 02:44:49 BDT
This does NOT appear to be Season 1. Season 1 is 10 episodes long and runs for about 470mins. It appears this is only the pilot. I do not believe Season 1 has been released on Blu-ray yet. (only pilot and season 2)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  25 Feb 2010
Latest post:  11 Oct 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about