So this product, how about a release date?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 25 Apr 2012 23:00:36 BDT
Mark says:
First, the game was tentatively due to release in March, according to mainstream gaming media companies in the know. Then, the release date has now been pushed back to, "April 2012". It's the 25th of April, 2012, and even the Twitter account: doctorwhotec can't officially give a release date for the product. I don't know about you, but I don't see a whole lot of promise for a game, when the people responsible for releasing it, are paying someone to basically broadcast nonsense over the internet. Seriously, social media is a farce. And just who orders a game with no release date anyways?

Posted on 10 May 2012 08:24:22 BDT
lmddawson says:
25th May!

Posted on 10 May 2012 11:48:56 BDT
well lets hope it stays 25th!

Posted on 18 May 2012 09:09:45 BDT
Anthony says:
Doesn't ship to the US...

Posted on 18 May 2012 15:43:19 BDT
jeremyinjax says:
It will be sold here too! in the US that is!

Posted on 22 May 2012 19:42:11 BDT
starwarstom says:
why can we not preorder yet as its out in 3 days????????

Posted on 24 May 2012 14:52:57 BDT
Luke Browne says:
You've missed out on the chance to pre-order - I preordered nearly two weeks ago, and received an email saying

"[D]ue to a higher then expected level of demand, there may be a delay in dispatching your order. We are currently working with our suppliers to obtain further stock for this release and we will update you again prior to the release date with details of when we expect to fulfill your order."

I assume they stopped taking preorders until they can guarantee being able to fulfill them.

Posted on 24 May 2012 19:39:00 BDT
Lecomte says:
I've received that email too. Ordered 13 May, and one hour ago an email just announced me that the game was dispatched. Waiting it from France. :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  8
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  25 Apr 2012
Latest post:  24 May 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock (PS3)
Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock (PS3) by Sony (PlayStation 3)
3.3 out of 5 stars   (27)