Customer Discussions > Driveclub (PS4) forum

Did this game support logitech G25 or G27 ???

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 14 Jan 2014 09:18:23 GMT
Did this game support logitech G25 or G27 ???

Posted on 11 Feb 2014 11:43:09 GMT
I really hope it does. If not, i wont be buying it. Simple as that.

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Feb 2014 12:28:06 GMT
Last edited by the author on 11 Feb 2014 12:28:13 GMT
Done a bit research and according to the P.R guy from the Driveclub devs. Back in November on twitter he said:

''It's possible for us to support them if/when the WHEEL MANUFACTURER upgrades their device drivers for the wheel to work with PS4.''

Cool..........but Logitech said:

Unfortunately, we still don't have an official notification whether or not the wheel will be supported on PS4 consoles. The wheel works with HID drivers found on PS3 port consoles, so we're expecting the same driver implementation on its current successor.

It's up for the GAME CONSOLE DEVELOPERS (Sony) to verify if their driver support will accommodate external wheel controllers, or to update it in a timely manner. I hope this information helps.

So both the devs and logitech are passing the buck to each other at this juncture.

Posted on 20 Mar 2014 04:46:50 GMT
paul says:
wait for a youtube video on this.. if it doesn't work then ill keep my money n stick to GT6

Posted on 23 Mar 2014 06:34:56 GMT
I can't see this game coming out this year anyway. Remember we had to wait for years before GT5 came out for the PS3? Same old story here....
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Driveclub (PS4) forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  14 Jan 2014
Latest post:  23 Mar 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Driveclub (PS4)
Driveclub (PS4) by Sony (PlayStation 4)