Customer Discussions > TERA (PC DVD) forum

Is this game going to be any good ?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Mar 2012 11:35:59 GMT
G. Georgiou says:
I am really interested in giving this a go ? Have seen quite a few youtube videos of beta and it somes like a really polished game.

I am yet to particpate in Beta, but can anyone tell me if this game is going to take off and be awesome ? I am a bit skeptical of pre ordering at this time.

Would really like some more info :)

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Mar 2012 14:31:29 GMT
Go to www.mmorpg.com and check out what the Beta players think. There is quite a bit of info.

In reply to an earlier post on 15 Apr 2012 16:12:30 BDT
Nuno says:
After playing for a couple of hours, i can tell you, that this game is one of the most boring experiences i had. The leveling is way too grindy. Atleast for me :) the combat is different if you're into that, therefore it will come down to personal tastes. Also it's an Asian mmo, so expect a large ammount of "pretty" and "sparkly" races, classes, and spells.

Posted on 23 Apr 2012 16:30:12 BDT
I played this weekend in the open beta and the game seemed good, it is definitly diferent from what we have at the moment on the market. But as Nuno stated above, it will come down to personal taste.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  TERA (PC DVD) forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  9 Mar 2012
Latest post:  23 Apr 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
TERA (PC DVD)
TERA (PC DVD) by Ubisoft (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
3.3 out of 5 stars   (26)