Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 23 Feb 2010 02:51:01 GMT
Thomas says:
Anyone know?

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Feb 2010 12:02:35 GMT
P. Welling says:
This will be the disc. The description says:
"...the brand-new Grand Theft Auto, containing two complete games - The Ballad Of Gay Tony and The Lost And Damned - together in one box!"
I think they would make it explicit if this was a download code only. That seems very unlikely.

Posted on 26 Feb 2010 08:50:14 GMT
The 360 version came on a disc but was available for download too. It will probably be released on the store at the same time

In reply to an earlier post on 3 Mar 2010 10:51:12 GMT
r4tune says:
This will be the full two games on the same disk. The downloads on the 360 versions needed the GTA4 disk inserted to play as far as I know. I don't know if they will be released on the PSN store for download but I don't see why not.

Posted on 10 Mar 2010 23:06:08 GMT
C. Howard says:
I'd be very suprised if this wasnt avalible on the playstation store, will be cheaper on the store aswell, probably more around 20 pounds than 25. Further more, no postal or packaging to pay for. I'd imagine it will just install the data to your hdd and then you just play it from your GTA disk. They should do this with more games, particularly the free roamers that did very well and have large landscapes like GTA. Still hoping suckerpunch decide to do some serious DLC for Infamous before Infamous 2. *sigh*

Posted on 21 Mar 2010 13:42:30 GMT
it will be on disc and as a download, the estimated download price is 20 EACH, so you are better of buying the disk, cheaper, easier and it sucks up less hard drive space.

Posted on 24 Mar 2010 13:23:57 GMT
J. Hulston says:
you didnt need the original gta 4 disc to play, it was stand alone. it is a good game, but the lost and the damned to me felt a bit short, and ended too soon. Ballad was a good game, and there are some good weapons on both of them.

Posted on 27 Mar 2010 18:50:30 GMT
This will be a disc- Microsoft paid a ridiculous amount for exclusivity on the downloads, hence why there has been such a delay in them coming to ps3 as disc is the only way they can be released.

Posted on 15 Apr 2010 18:41:02 BDT
A. Roberts says:
It shall be both on a disc and downloadable from the PS store. Each episode will cost 13.99 on the PS store, so for both it shall cost you 27.98, so its obviously cheaper to buy the disc. Even if it was the same price i'd buy the disc as you can trade it in, give to friends etc.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  23 Feb 2010
Latest post:  15 Apr 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (PS3) by Take 2 Interactive (PlayStation 3)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (78)