Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Is this kit for bicycles or motorbikes? The reviews are mixed!!
asked by Kirsty on 9 Jun. 2014
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
I would say it's designed for bicycles and that's what I mainly use it for but I happily use it clean my Yamaha also. In fact I wish I had discovered the brushes it uses years ago they are great off getting in the crook and crannies of the motorbike.
Jambo Ted answered on 9 Jun. 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I use it for push bike
Lynz answered on 9 Jun. 2014

A
This kit is for bicycles . The cleaning brushes in the kit are all based around getting into the smaller areas of the bike gears. The muck off spray I have used on my car wheels , but the small pot of oil is for a cycle chain , the degreaser is general purpose
Amazon Customer answered on 9 Jun. 2014

A
I've used it on my mountain bikes and it's fantastic!!! I don't see any reason you couldn't use it on a motorbike, but I would caution against using on the chain or brakes, would probably be best to use a proper cleaner for that, or better yet, speak to a proper motor bike garage!!! Most of the stuff is compatible though, especially the Teflon one. Brilliant for keeping road grime at bay!!!
Mr B. answered on 9 Jun. 2014

A
I have only used it on a bicycle, but it could do a job on a motorbike for cleaning.
Brian Devlin answered on 10 Jun. 2014

A
Push bike's
mr snuggles answered on 10 Jun. 2014

A
I lurched this for one of my sons who rides a motorbike. He lives in London so keeps the bucket at the family home and when he visits, out comes the bucket with all the various items inside. It even contains chain oil and other stuff for thoroughly cleaning a motorbike.
Mrs Jan Eedle-Wells answered on 10 Jun. 2014

A
Hi Kirsty. I purchased the cleaning bucket for the mountain bike, but from the products contained within, you are able to clean motor bike parts also. The products are very similar, but slightly not a harsh as full on motor bike cleaners.
alison beveridge answered on 15 Jun. 2014
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product