Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 23 Apr 2008 01:50:22 BDT
T. Brooks says:
Ok so all of the other Expansion Packs say (PC/Mac) after the name, and this one doesn't! Will Blizzard be moving away from hybrid discs on this release or is it just a glitch on Amazon's part? Amazon, if it's also Mac compatible like the rest of the game, please say so! :)

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jun 2008 17:11:14 BDT
Hi T. Brooks,

If you read Blizzard's FAQ it clearly states that it will, so you be at rest :) - Direct quote:

" Will a Mac version be available simultaneously with the PC version?

Yes. As with all of our games, Wrath of the Lich King will be compatible with and optimized for both the Windows and Macintosh platforms. "

Regards, Neil.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jul 2008 11:47:38 BDT
C.A says:
Yes, but that wasn't his question - the Amazon listing is confusing as only the Mac OS version is listed. Presumably this is Amazon's error and both versions are on the same disc.

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Aug 2008 01:45:51 BDT
Ah yes. I was tired at the time of writing, but i guess it still kind of answers his question where it says "available simultaneously", but you could argue simultaneously means two different sets of discs/DVDs. But it is the client that matters as the build of the client is what determines what systems it runs on, and you'd need the same client on all discs i would of thought.

I believe Amazon has now corrected this error on their site however.

World of Warcraft: The Wrath of the Lich King Expansion Pack (PC/Mac)

it now says.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  23 Apr 2008
Latest post:  11 Aug 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
World of Warcraft: The Wrath of the Lich King Expansion Pack (PC/Mac)
World of Warcraft: The Wrath of the Lich King Expansion Pack (PC/Mac) by Blizzard (Windows)
3.7 out of 5 stars   (215)