Customer Discussions > Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) forum

there are now no "fantasy" vehicles like jetpacks or tanks, good idea or bad?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 12 Apr 2008 14:44:59 BDT
i loved the jetpack to be honest, and i cant believe there wont be a tank, its been in every gta game so far! i know they want this one to be more serious, but the tank is too much fun to omit surely?
to be fair i dont think a jetpack would fit in on this game judging by the trailers so far. we shall see, im hoping rockstar have a few secrets to discover (fingers crossed its a tank!)

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Apr 2008 17:42:53 BDT
i dunno cause how often is a tank seen in new york... i recon they will replace it with something more realistic for the enviroment.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Apr 2008 21:48:32 BDT
While it's disapointing, it fits with the game they tried to make. Another example of realism is that there's no more quick fix pay & spray, you now have to evade the police by avoiding them and getting outside their search zone

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Apr 2008 12:51:01 BDT
rockstar say they wont be turning their back on the mayhem so im sure once i start playing it i wont be missing the tank! theres plenty of ways to blow stuff up!

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Apr 2008 18:45:46 BDT
Tom Roe says:
Cheats were annoying and made it seem like a childs game with lots of fansty stuff, this one should be proper adult game, not some lame, childish main characters and story
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  12 Apr 2008
Latest post:  21 Apr 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) by Rockstar (PlayStation 3)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (268)