Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 16 Oct 2011 01:15:36 BDT
Gift Card says:
is the iPhone 4s 16 gb is unlocked or locked on a o2 ??? thanks

Posted on 17 Oct 2011 09:04:06 BDT
steve jobs says:
all iphones 4s are unlocked by apple

Posted on 17 Oct 2011 21:23:06 BDT
Does anyone know why Amazon are selling this for nearly a grand when you can buy it at most places for 500 unlocked?

In reply to an earlier post on 2 Nov 2011 12:08:02 GMT
Big Bad Bill says:
It is not Amazon, these phones are being sold by 3rd party Amazon Market Place sellers. The price is because some people will pay it to get the phone now while stock at the RRP are hard to find because of the rush to get the new model. Personally I manage to get lucky and was able to walk into my local Apple Store and get one without any pre-booking etc. Every where else I tried was sold out.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Nov 2011 12:59:18 GMT
I wouldn't buy one if they were offering them free in cornflakes packets. Did you know Apple willfully and knowingly stole the name of the Beatles record label. They couldn't even come up with an original name for their company! Steve Jobs - genius? No, Steve Jobs - ripoff artist! Ask Apple how many lowly paid workers existing on below subsistence pay are labouring away in sweatshops in the third world to put these trinkets together. You'd think, wouldn't you that Apple earning the massive profits that it does would be able to pass some of this benefit down the supply chain. Think again - they are corporate greedy vultures, drinking from the trough of greed.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Mar 2012 17:08:41 GMT
What do you mean by locked and unlocked
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  16 Oct 2011
Latest post:  12 Mar 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions