Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 16 Jul 2008 17:50:29 BDT
S. J. Pinder says:
by the look of this stunning cover(i mean wow!!!)it looks like this is the first series of the show to have a 12 certificate all the way through.
i think Russel (and Graeme Harper)need a pat on a back by making these episodes really hard-hitting and darker in tone too!!.
i can't wait for the complete series to be released.
so what do you make of this cover and this series?

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Jul 2008 09:32:58 BDT
Dd Jones says:
This series has been fantastic. Again, there's been some realy good episodes and overall I think this season has been stronger than the last (the three that really stood out in Series 3 were "Blink", "Human Nature" and "Family of Blood"). But all the stories in Season 4 had something going for them. "Turn Left" was great (I love to see what they do in these lower budget stories and this one intrigued just as "Blink" and "Father's Day" did)
Great cover to Series 4 Vol 4. It needed all the characters on the front, because they were all great and all got there fair share of action in the final two parts.

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Jul 2008 16:58:15 BDT
S. J. Pinder says:
i agree,Turn Laft did well And got its full potential from the lower budget and powerful acting from Tate.
and yes i found the 2 part finale to be the best one to date!!!
love this trilogy of episodes through and through.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Aug 2008 05:01:05 BDT
Pma Sinclair says:
Great cover, yes, but Davros looks a bit fake on this cover

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Sep 2008 21:17:13 BDT
Adam Jackson says:
Not as fake as the Terry Molloy era mask looks - It doesnt look ANYTHING like the Genesis/Destiny make up!!! At least the new Davros looks the real deal.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  16 Jul 2008
Latest post:  29 Sep 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Doctor Who - Series 4 Volume 4 [DVD]
Doctor Who - Series 4 Volume 4 [DVD] by David Tennant (DVD - 2008)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (34)