Customer Discussions > Supersense forum

This book teaches kids about money the right way!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 11 Feb 2012 16:44:31 GMT
Last edited by the author on 11 Feb 2012 16:45:30 GMT
MalkieM says:
Teach Kids About Money - The Child Who Finds Money. Ages 5 - 10. The Child Who Finds Money is a fiction, fantasy, short story wrapped in a child development manual. Showing parents how to teach kids about money the right way! Which is in an unusual, fun and smart manner. I like to write Children's Books that teach adult concepts to children because they are our future. Whilst they still have the reception and curiousity and have not yet drank from the poison chalice of scepticism. I have managed to retain these qualities and they have served me well all my days. Teaching money and how to teach kids about money is best done in the telling of tales in short stories and money games in childrens's books. As this is the right heartset of fun, playfulness and exitement within which we can take in great wisdoms, whatever age we are. Are we not all large children anywayTeach Kids About Money - The Child Who Finds Money (Parenting and Families Series)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Supersense forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  11 Feb 2012
Latest post:  11 Feb 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Supersense: Why We Believe in the Unbelievable
Supersense: Why We Believe in the Unbelievable by Bruce M. Hood (Hardcover - April 2009)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (25)