Customer Discussions > Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) forum

In stock even though it says it isn't?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 May 2008 21:05:43 BDT
Vishal says:
I ordered mine this morning (May 1st) and the estimated date is about 15th-16th of may....but it also says items dispatching soon and cannot cancel order at this point.....so does that mean they have it in stock even though they say they expect new stock to arrive on may 13th? I just want to make sure, thanks in advance.

In reply to an earlier post on 1 May 2008 21:17:07 BDT
Dan says:
If it says dispatching soon, your delivery is pretty imminent. You will probably get it in a couple of days.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 May 2008 22:21:53 BDT
Thats what mine says and im also confuzed..I ordered mine on 27th of april and then it moved from 2nd of may to 16th NOT HAPPY!..and i was going to cancell my order as many other shops now have it but i cant!

In reply to an earlier post on 3 May 2008 11:55:02 BDT
Could you not email amazon and tell them to cancel as your not happy with service.

You could just buy it from a shop then when your amazon order arrives, return it or ebay it.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 May 2008 18:55:12 BDT
pokrock says:
I ordered mine on amazon 2 days before the release, even tho they said they were out of stock, the next day I got dispatch notice, the following day (day of release) it came through my letter box! all without pre-ordering and only paying standard postage! :) amazon rules.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  1 May 2008
Latest post:  3 May 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) by Rockstar (PlayStation 3)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (284)