on 3 December 2013
I really liked these studs when I got them, but after only a couple of days wearing them, one of the stones came out - I thought I had just been clumsy and accedently pulled it on something and was just about to buy some replacements when I read the other reviews and found this appears to be a common fault.
on 11 August 2014
I love these two studs!
I have top lobe piecing on my right ear, Which is also the side I sleep on, And these studs are small enogth for me to keep in my ear to sleep in.
on 10 December 2013
Probably not best for me as keeps getting lost in my ear - thought I would try something different but bit pointless for me if going right through the piercing.
on 10 August 2013
Stone fell out after couple days, wouldn't recommend product.
Disappointed with quality after searching for similar items and deciding upon these earrings.
on 23 November 2014
The stones fell out straight away, I no its cheap, so its only my fault, but you dont buy something to expect it not to last
on 12 February 2013
I've been looking for jade earrings for quite some time now, just what I wanted. They are quite small but perfect.
on 14 May 2013
I wear 3 pairs of studs (6 earrings) and within a week the jewels had fallen out in 4 of the 6 earrings.
on 4 July 2014