on 16 February 2013
Have been wearing the chain every day for several weeks now and I am really pleased with it. The weight and quality are better than I expected at this price and it arrived super fast and beautifully packaged in a presentation box. An excellent product backed up by excellent service.
on 21 October 2013
This is beautiful. My husband bought me a pendant without a chain and I bought this for it to go on. It is truly different. Would have preferred a lobster claw clasp but this has a spring one. Would definitely recommend it to anyone. I think the pattern is so unique.
on 9 August 2013
Really like this chain - bought it to replace a broken one and now another chain has also broken. Can't spend on more now though.
on 25 May 2014
Jump rings on chain are securely soldered. Outer diameter of jump ring is about 3mm so will pass through any larger ring on a pendant. Well constructed chain. Brightly polished so looks good against neck and clothing. I bought 4 different styles all from same supplier and happy with all of them.
on 28 September 2013
Fantastic ,good generous length. I have threaded some Pandora type beads on ,looks really lovely.Would order from this seller again.
on 25 August 2014
This is a lovely chain and goes really well with a pendant that I already had. I had originally ordered an 18" length which didn't look quite right, I asked if I could change it to 20", I had no problem getting a replacement. A good service from Amber Silver.
on 19 April 2013
This company always do good, fast delivery and well-packed. Nice little chain, the only reason why I didn't give 5 stars, it's just a bit thinner than I expected. But still I will use this company again when I need different chain. Because it's the only one I can found so far which has 6inches chain.
on 26 February 2016
I wear this nearly every day. I had to get the snap ring replaced once because I caught my long pendant necklace on something and stood up too quickly, but it is good to know that the chain would break and not hurt me. Well worth it, a good, sturdy chain that keeps it's sheen well. I get many compliments on it.
on 16 February 2015
Absolutely stunning necklace. I bought this chain to hold my locket and it is perfect. A very pretty and sturdy chain that compliments my locket amazingly. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the chain given the price. A true bargain for something so lovely.
on 15 March 2016
Order this as a present for the wife to replace the Chain that our grandson broke. While i checked very carefully the length the chain that has been received is slightly shorter and infact more like a choaker length. not quite what i expected but still a lovely chain. Please check the length that you want very carefully otherwise a lovely buy.