Praise for ‘…startled by his furry shorts!’:
‘Totally hilarious’ Shout
‘It’s an excellent book and I’m dying to know what happens next.’ Sugar
"Laugh out loud funny." Waterstones Books Quarterly
Praise for ‘…then he ate my boy entrancers.’:
‘You'll be falling about laughing at this.' Mizz
‘Brilliantly funny!’ Shout
‘The only snag about taking this on holiday is that it won’t last long: it will be consumed without a break except for the snorting noises. But it can always be passed on to parents by any youngster who can stand the sound of Vati’s and Mutti’s snorts, or dipped into repeatedly because every line is vair vair funny.’ Sunday Times
Praise for ‘…and that’s when it fell off in my hand.’:
‘Readers will find themselves laughing uncontrollably until their sides hurt, and won’t be able to put the book down.’ Sunday Times
‘Hilarious… [Louise Rennison] is queen of the pink-book pack.’ The Times
Praise for ‘Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging’:
‘Bridget Jones for teenagers – but funnier. Expect Potter-esque queues for the sequel.’ Sunday Telegraph
‘Don’t miss this gem’ Guardian
From the Back Cover
The latest instalment of Georgia Nicolson's hilarious, bestselling diary.
Why did I admit I wanted Masimo to be my proper boyfriend? Why?
• One minute he was snogging me, and then the next he was snogging Wet Lindsay, stick insect and drip.
• Perhaps I should tell him he can go out with her as well as me...
• But then I might snog him after she has snogged him, which would mean I have practically snogged her!!!
• I would rather snog my cat, Angus!
• He has certainly got nicer legs… Well, more of them anyway.
'…then he ate my boy entrancers.'
'Brilliantly funny!' Shout
'Fab and hilarious!' Mizz