Sketch. Collage. Paint. stART Journaling Now!
Getting started is the hardest part, isn't it? Well that all ends here. stART Journaling: An Art Journal Workbook is an instruction guide and workbook created to help you eliminate all fear and anxiety of creating your first (or second or third) art journal page.
With more than a dozen techniques from some of our best authors, you'll have no trouble finding ways to begin. Guaranteed. And the best part? The journal is included! You'll find 60+ lightly textured pages right inside this book, and that means you never have to start on a scary, white page.
Included in stART Journaling:
- Step-by-step demos and tips on dozens of art journaling techniques.
- Prompts and art journaling inspiration to help you get started, including a gallery of some amazing art journaling pages.
- Abundant space to journal right inside this book.
- Randi Feuerhelm-Watts, author of Wide Open.
- The Journal Fodder Junkies (David R. Modler and Eric M. Scott), authors of Journal Fodder 365 and The Journal Junkies Workshop.
- Quinn McDonald, author of Raw Art Journaling.
- Kelly Rae Roberts, author of Taking Flight.
- Melanie Testa, author of Dreaming from the Journal Page.
- Diana Trout, author of Journal Spilling.