Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 5 Oct 2012 11:54:58 BDT
can anyone confirm that the 3D package includes a 2d version as well.

the blurb is not very informative. and only talks about 2 D

Posted on 10 Oct 2012 17:46:01 BDT
yeah i want to know that as well

Posted on 17 Oct 2012 10:27:42 BDT
All 3D blu-rays come with the 2D blu-ray as well as standard. Also the cover says Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray

Posted on 20 Nov 2012 04:47:36 GMT
C Daya says:
In SA this released last week and it includes both 2d and 3d copy on the same disc.

Posted on 20 Nov 2012 08:21:21 GMT
thanks for update - have ordered and look forward to watching both versions - have not read the so called product reviews as I do not wish to be guided by so called film reviews of silly little men who think thier opinions of what they saw in the cinema is relevant to what you are purchasing and whether that can be deemed as good value for money

Posted on 20 Nov 2012 11:01:52 GMT
C Daya says:
No problem.

I watched the movie in 2D this past weekend, and i can confirm that the transfer is flawless. i checked out the 3D on the disc, its pretty much the same as it was in theatres. The scenes towards the end show some great depth and have some good 3d effects, but most of the movie is 2d.

The special features are great and well worth the purchase, i particularly enjoyed the in depth making of!
Enjoy the blu ray when you get it :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  5 Oct 2012
Latest post:  20 Nov 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about