Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Customer Discussions > Supernatural Season 1- 5 [DVD] forum

special features? quality?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Nov 2010 22:26:21 GMT
H. Stamer says:
I understand this hasn't been out for more than a few days, but if anybody has some information on the video quality and/or the special features included on the DVDs, that'd be much appreciated.
I've read in the single seasons' discussion forums that those were quite a letdown regarding the presence (or absence) of extras/special features compared to the US version, so I'm wondering whether it's the same problem with this box set or not.
Thanks for any input.

Posted on 14 Dec 2010 15:29:53 GMT
It has been more than a month since the previous post but it'b be great if anybody having purchased this boxset could take the time to tell us about the special features ? Are the gag reels available for exemple? Thanks in advance!

Posted on 11 Jan 2011 19:14:20 GMT
Season 1:
-Unaired scenes - Pilot, Wendigo, Phantom Traveler, Hook Man, Home, Scarecrow, Faith, Nightmare
-Commentaries - Pilot, Phantom Traveler
-Other - Supernatural: Tales From The Edge Of Darkness, Day In The Life Of Jared And Jensen, Gag Reel, and Still Gallery

Season 2:
-Unaired Scenes - In My Time Of Dying, Bloodlust, The Usual Suspects, Hunted
-Commetaries - In My Time Of Dying, What Is And What Should Never Be, All Hell Breaks Loose Part 1
-Other - The Devil's Road Map, Jared's Original Screen Test, Webisode Gallery, Gag Reel

Season 3:
-Other - Ghostfacers! Confessionals, Mini Featurette Gallery, From Legends To Reality: Supernatural Effects, Supernatural Impala Featurette: A Look Inside The Classic 1967 Chevrolet Impala, Gag Reel

Season 4:
-Unaired Scenes - Lazarus Rising, In The Beginning, Monster Movie, Yellow Fever, It's The Great Pumpkin Sam Winchester, Heaven And Hell, On The Head Of A Pin, The Monster At The End Of This Book, The Rapture, Lucifer Rising
-Commentaries - In The Beginning, When The Levee Breaks, Lucifer Rising
-Other - The Mythologies Of Supernatural: From Heaven To Hell, Featurette Gallery, Gag Reel

Season 5:
-Commentaries - The End
-Other - Ghostfacers: The Web Series, Supernatural: Apocalypse Survival Guide - Bobby's Exclusive Video Collection, Gag Reel

I hope this helps ^.^

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Jan 2011 19:50:18 GMT
Thank you! :)

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Jan 2011 22:19:17 GMT
H. Stamer says:
Very helpful indeed! Thank you very much for the information, that sounds like a good collection of extras.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  10 Nov 2010
Latest post:  11 Jan 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Supernatural Season 1- 5 [DVD]
Supernatural Season 1- 5 [DVD] by Jared Padalecki (DVD - 2010)
4.8 out of 5 stars (47)