Can someone make me a list of each pattern in this book?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 23 Jul 2011 19:33:27 BDT
SlayerKat says:
Got some books where I've actually disliked every pattern. Would like to know what's available in Knitty Gritty and if its worth doing each pattern. Thanks

Posted on 17 Aug 2011 21:53:05 BDT
Aneeta says:
If you click to 'look inside' the book you can see the contents page which lists the patterns and workshops.

Best,

Aneeta Patel
Author of Knitty Gritty

Posted on 17 Aug 2011 21:53:16 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 17 Aug 2011 21:53:45 BDT]

Posted on 17 Aug 2011 21:56:06 BDT
Aneeta says:
There are 16 patterns in Knitty Gritty. They range from a very simple scarf (and variations on this), to a hot water bottle cover, neck tie, shawl, ipod cover. I've tried to include things that can be used as gifts as well as learning whilst finishing projects (as a teacher this is something I think is very important). A free sample pattern (baby booties) is available on my website: www.KnittingSOS.co.uk
Regards,
Aneeta Patel
Author - Knitty Gritty
Aneeta@KnittingSOS.co.uk

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Aug 2011 09:08:41 BDT
SlayerKat says:
Thanks Aneeta. I actually bought your book a few weeks ago and have been making my way through it. Have made loads of booties including reducing the needle size and making dolly booties for peoples' children. You can see some of my finished products under the user's photos. I'm currently on the child's cardigan now.

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Aug 2011 17:53:57 BDT
Aneeta says:
Hi SlayKat,

Glad you are enjoying the book. If you emailed me pics I would love to add them to the 'What Are YOU Knitting?' page of my website, www.knittingsos.co.uk

Also, if you fancy leaving the book a review here on amazon, it would inspire others to get knitting!

Best,

Aneeta x

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Aug 2011 09:27:29 BDT
Last edited by the author on 22 Aug 2011 09:28:19 BDT
SlayerKat says:
Will do. I'm desperately looking for a pattern for a headband that's not knitting on the round. Can you help?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  23 Jul 2011
Latest post:  22 Aug 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Knitty Gritty: Knitting for the Absolute Beginner
Knitty Gritty: Knitting for the Absolute Beginner by Aneeta Patel (Paperback - 30 July 2008)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (286)