Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 455 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Feb 2013 08:48:08 GMT
i wouldlike to stop ordering slimzene ive reached my goal so i dont need them
any more so dont send me any thanks for the help

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Feb 2013 16:02:40 GMT
Dear Mr Farrer,
Slimzene is not a product supplied by FORZA I'm afraid.
I hope you find the right vendor to resolve your concerns.
Kind regards,
Forza Supplements

Posted on 18 Feb 2013 20:07:16 GMT
Pete e says:
Everybody please stay away from Slimzene. They offered a free trial and then try to charge your bank account 70 every month after the trial

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Feb 2013 15:18:53 GMT
little shrew says:
I had the same Pete - and when I rang to cancel they tried everything to get me to buy it by offering half price, and when I still said no they conveniently told me that I had ordered 2 bottles of it and I couldn't return the 2nd bottle as its only one free trial per household!!! So I had to pay 35.95 or else it would have been passed on to a debt collector!! When I asked for an email with evidence that I had ordered the 2nd bottle they said they couldn't send it as 'its the easiest form for hackers to recover your card details!!!!' OMG! I know I shouldn't but I paid them just to get the account closed and get it all over with!! DO NOT ORDER ANY 'FREE TRIALS' FROM NEUCLEANSE OR SLIMZENE!!!! Its a scam!!!!

Posted on 19 Feb 2013 15:28:12 GMT
Pete e says:
I can't believe they get away with it. They are based in Cheshire I think but the number I had to cancel from was in America where they told me to return my bottles to Scotland! Hmmm. I actually ordered the free trials for my father in law and he feels terrible lol. I think I'll let him suffer a while longer

Posted on 20 Feb 2013 09:15:33 GMT
Dear All
I would just like to re-iterate that Slimzene and Neucleanse has no connection to Forza Supplements of the Forza brand whatsoever.
We do not have the facility to offer free trials or a subscription service to take monthly payments.
We have one office based in Ashford, Kent and one telephone number for Customer Services that is answered by the staff at the Kent office during normal office hours.
Should you wish to confirm this information, please review our seller account and also the publically available information on the IPO website where you will note the FORZA Trademark is registered to the same Ashford office.
Thank you
Forza Supplements

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Feb 2013 09:15:52 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 2 Mar 2013 20:11:32 GMT]

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Feb 2013 09:33:25 GMT
Pete e says:
Hi Chris,
As soon as I get in tonight ill either call or text you with the details
Cheers
Peter

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Feb 2013 10:51:52 GMT
Dear Chris,
I'm sorry to see your wife has also had difficulties with Slimzene. As stated above, we are in no way connected with this company, however as our name has been conntected erronerously to the problem, we are doing all we can to help.

The contact details for Slimzene are:
http://www.slimzene.com/
For Returns (must include RMA#):
Slimzene Returns Dept.
41 Canal St.
Lewiston, ME 04240

Corporate Address:
Slimzene
2500 E. Imperial Hwy
Suite 201-273
Brea, CA 92821
info@slimzene.com
Tel: 800-218-6210
Customer service hours are from Mon-Fri, 8 AM - 8PM, Sat 9 AM - 1 PM EST
2:00PM-7:00PM GMT.

Another phone number to try for returns is: 0800 015 6568. This is for Natural Health Network, who appear to be connected to Slimzene (they share exactly the same contact address on their websites).

We have tried the above number and confirm this is answered by Customer Support, so hopefully they will be able to help you.

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will do all we can to help.

Please note all information provided above has been obtained from the internet and is not verified by us.

Best wishes,

Karen
Forza Supplements

In reply to an earlier post on 22 Feb 2013 22:04:20 GMT
TopsyT says:
Hi Karen, thank you for the reply and your help. Regrettable that you have been dragged into this, and I am sure that this will go on for a while yet. I was given an alternative number that puts you through to the American customer service call centre, 0808234 1332, which actually works (use a landline). They apologised for the fact that the incorrect number has been given out on their dispatch paperwork (not very useful when you are actually trying to contact them). The girl that I spoke to was very helpful, although I have heard others that have had the opposite. My wife went to the bank and had her card stopped so that they could not access the account for money. Bit of a pain waiting for a new card, but a learning experience. I hope this info helps other people.

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Feb 2013 11:42:37 GMT
Thanks for warning about card, I have just cancelled mine and ordered another, but the thing that annoyed me the most was at no time was I advised that this would be an ONGOING transaction. Not untill the trial product arrived, and I read the enclosed letter did I realise that I would be OBLIGED to AUTOMATICALLY purchase more. I have tried six times today to call the Tel no on the letter but all I get is a message asking me to hold on, and obviously no answer. I would like to return all and call it a day, but scrapping my card was the first step to them not being able to TAKE any more money from me.

Posted on 23 Feb 2013 17:05:20 GMT
Mine arrived today 7 days after the order so only 7 days of trial left. I intend to cancel my card tomorrow and ring to cancel as well thank you for all the warnings folks

In reply to an earlier post on 23 Feb 2013 18:14:41 GMT
From another idiot who was duped. Please don't waste your time trying Tel No 0800 015 6568, as you will like me only get a message saying this Number has been closed, and will not accept any calls.

Posted on 24 Feb 2013 11:08:33 GMT
TGHAPPY says:
New member to the duped club, well almost ! I had another American company try to do a similar thing to me a couple of years ago,so now I use a money top up card to order things like this and only top up the amount I need, I got a text today from card supplier to say that an attempt to take 69.95 from my card was refused as there is only a couple of s on it, I don't get charged for this, its quite handy and there is no link to your bank account. Apart from that I have been having the same bother as the rest of you, the invoice i received had a non existant number on it which was the same number I had noted from their website, so it wasn't just an error om their paperwork as the lady told TopsyT, me thinks its all part of the scam !!
Miss Goodman, you signed up for a 14 day trial and its not your fault it took so long to arrive, you are entitled to 14 days worth of tablets, so when you send the tub back make sure it is minus 14 days supply, in fact it says for max effect take 2xam

Posted on 24 Feb 2013 21:18:03 GMT
Andrea says:
Oh no! have just ordered some today and thought i would get other peoples reviews on if they work or not to see the comments on here. i'm really worried now as they have my credit card details, any advice on what is the best thing to do please? and do they even work??? Thanks.

Posted on 24 Feb 2013 21:19:01 GMT
Andrea says:
Oh no! have just ordered some today and thought i would get other peoples reviews on if they work or not to see the comments on here. i'm really worried now as they have my credit card details, any advice on what is the best thing to do please? and do they even work??? Thanks.

Posted on 24 Feb 2013 21:25:18 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 24 Feb 2013 22:05:04 GMT]

Posted on 24 Feb 2013 22:06:02 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 24 Feb 2013 22:10:21 GMT]

Posted on 24 Feb 2013 22:10:35 GMT
I also fell for this scam, from a Pop-up on the web, headed 'CHANNEL 4 Diet Trends' and listing a web site www.womenshealth.com-trial.net/uk-diet/index.php?engsec=5. The web ad (16th Feb 2013) had a 'Julia', (with photo) 'investigate... to find out for herself' if these products work. After then describing a host of wonderful health benefits she personally experienced from taking 'Slimzene' and complementary 'Neu Cleanse' the ad concludes with a link labelled 'Free Trial', to obtain '......a full trial and shipping for just 2.49'. However, when the 'Slimzene' etc. arrived 6 days later it was packaged with paperwork which advised that unless the trial product was returned, with a 'Return Merchandise Authorization' number which must first be obtained from a dedicated telephone number, in my case this was listed as 0-808-168-5434, within 14 days of the order date, (Note- not the
delivery date, the order date), 69.95 would be collected from my card for each product and thereafter each month! What a scam - how disgraceful!
Surely 'Trading Standards' should be onto this sort of thing - or what are they for?!

In reply to an earlier post on 24 Feb 2013 23:19:52 GMT
Andrea says:
so what did you do next? do they work? did you manage to stop them taking your money? i'm quite concerned if il'm being honest, and really don't know what to do now?? what do you advise?

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Feb 2013 09:32:17 GMT
Last edited by the author on 25 Feb 2013 09:34:42 GMT
Like many others before you, you must contact your bank and stop your card. they will then issue another which this scam will not have the details for. But keep watching your account to monitor it. You can try the trial product if you wish, but mail back the empty containers, you have paid for what you have received after all.

Posted on 25 Feb 2013 12:03:07 GMT
In regards to Slimzene and Neucleanse I have just got off the phone with a polite lady called Paige (Agent No 4112).The phone number is o800-015-6568 and the call was answered straight away,Paige then gave me 2 sets of RMA numbers one for each bottle. I hope this is helpful to you

Posted on 25 Feb 2013 13:43:12 GMT
Andrea says:
Thank you for all the advice, was still wondering though....................did anyone actually lose any weight???? will cancel my card today, and ring slimzene! wish me luck.

Posted on 25 Feb 2013 14:14:46 GMT
denis says:
I was also scammed with this product, but after the phone numbers not being connected, I smelt a rat and changed my bank account. I'm glad I did as they tried to take money from my account after 11 days. I found another phone number that worked and when I told her that I couldn't get through earlier because the phone number was defunkt and that she saw my account would not accept their request for payment, the phone went dead. I tried twice more th ring but the line was severed both times. Should I still send the products back as I couldn't get an RMA number?

Posted on 26 Feb 2013 01:07:20 GMT
S. Lefevre says:
Guys and girls, I was scammed and after losing 3 nights sleep worrying over it (as the number on my invoice did not work) I found this thread, take Robs advise ring o800-015-6568 I rang at 1am and got through straight away, lady I spoke to was very nice and gave me the RMA numbers, after she tried to offer me deals and stuff I just firmly but politely said no I would like to return them ASAP so please give me the RMA number. I will be posting first thing tomo and will be cancelling my debut card just to be on the safe side! Hope this helps x
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  145
Total posts:  455
Initial post:  18 Feb 2013
Latest post:  3 Feb 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 40 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Forza Raspberry Ketone 2:2:1 - Maximum Strength Diet Pills with Pure Raspberry Ketones - Pot of 90 Capsules
Forza Raspberry Ketone 2:2:1 - Maximum Strength Diet Pills with Pure Raspberry Ketones - Pot of 90 Capsules by Forza
3.3 out of 5 stars   (843)