Customer Discussions > The Hunger Games forum

should I go see The Hunger Games movie

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Apr 2012 09:29:56 BDT
RS says:
A quick question, I'm currently reading the first part of the hunger games Trilogy, but a friend wants me to go see the movie.
I can't seem to find out on the internet if the movie is about the first part only, or the three books together. It woult be a real spoiler if the movie I go see is about the three boks, since I haven't read them all...

Posted on 2 Apr 2012 16:28:53 BDT
John Adams says:
It's only about the first book.

Posted on 11 Apr 2012 23:31:17 BDT
Soph says:
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES. ive seen it twice and loved it both times, even more the second time. its worth it.

Posted on 12 May 2012 21:04:03 BDT
J. DUNLOP says:
Yes it's worth seeing, but a bit disappointing in that without the narrative in the book things just happen in a sort of soul-less way. At least there is little explicit violence (killings happen in a blurred flurry on screen).It's interesting to see how they have cast the characters - Haymitch, for instance, is nothing like I had imagined.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jul 2012 20:59:58 BDT
C. Smith says:
I was asked by a friend if I was wanting to see it and I didn't want to miss my chance to see it with her, so I said yes... and ended up reading it in just under two days (finishing the day we went to see it). I wanted to read it so much because I wanted to know what was happening so I wouldn't get as scared after there was so much controversy over the violence. I found that the book added to it (though everything was explained in the film). P.S. It is only the first book.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The Hunger Games forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  2 Apr 2012
Latest post:  10 Jul 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Hunger Games
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (Hardcover - 20 Oct. 2008)
4.7 out of 5 stars (4,747)