why are my sherrilyn kenyon books always delayed?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Nov 2008 19:22:02 GMT
Linz says:
ordered acheron for summer hols and it didnt get here til i got home. was expecting this book on fri and no joy another 2 or 3 weeks. anyone else have same probs? l x

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Nov 2008 02:35:07 GMT
I think its the English publisher. I had the same problem with Acheron. I also purchase Christine Feehan and there has been delays with her books from the same publisher. It seems like the american publishers release their titles as advertised. I hope the authors that use this publisher will change them to a publisher that can deliver on time. CC

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Nov 2008 17:06:04 GMT
Linz says:
glad its not just me CC! i was desperate to take Acheron on hols last time. I guess if this one is late I can try and save it for Christmas hols!! Silver lining lol!!!l x x

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Nov 2008 20:39:24 GMT
Your not the only one :(
I have had the same issues as well with Piatkus and amazon but apparently I have heard that your better off ordering at the bookstores than with amazon. There are no problems there its just with amazon.
I have noticed the same thing with other books as well like Berkely- I am still waiting for my order for Sarah McCarty's Promises Reveal and Mercury's War. Amazon states they are not released yet but already from amazon US.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Nov 2008 20:48:10 GMT
J. Hicks says:
I ordered it from Play.com in the end because of the delays and had it in 2 days!!! Not sure how they can get it but not Amazon???

In reply to an earlier post on 18 Nov 2008 21:46:48 GMT
I've been dealing with amazon.co.uk's Exec Cust rels office re this since Nov 2007 - I've suggested time and time again to them that they need buyers who are book fanatics and who know their business to get the right quantities ordered in, and then to keep on top of their suppliers. I've pointed out to them that authors such as S Kenyon, C Feehan, Lora Leigh have kind of a cultish following, but I've been told that my comments will fed back...no improvement as yet! Also, the way in which they allocate books is that first ordered, first in line for when copies do come in, and their recommendation is that once an order has been placed, do not go back in and 'tweak' it in any way, as this loses you your place in the queue. All one can do is feed this back and opefully they'll get their act together. Re US copies - try ordering from Borders, as they will post them, or if you choose to collect at one of their branches, there are no additional costs. They get the books direct from their US stores, so tend to get them in early. Hope this helps, Rita

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Nov 2008 00:02:08 GMT
Linz says:
woo woo!
its finally on its way!!
it'll be here tomorrow!!
tried local waterstones and wh smiths no joy
but waited as have no other local bk stores!!
and have amazon prime
its a pain tho hope this can be resolved
soon!
l x

In reply to an earlier post on 1 Dec 2008 23:30:14 GMT
I had the same problem with Acherons book got so fed up waiting i canceled my order and went to waterstons and paid full price which was totally worth it. I dont honestly think i will pre order again if its not in stock on the day it released i will just go to a shop and buy it hell mend amazon their the ones missing out on the money! D x
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  8 Nov 2008
Latest post:  1 Dec 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
One Silent Night (Dark-Hunter Novels)
One Silent Night (Dark-Hunter Novels) by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Mass Market Paperback - 4 Nov 2008)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (28)