selling cod4 game of the year edition map inquery

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 Nov 2008 19:46:52 GMT
Smoose says:
right i want to sell my cod4 goty edition would the map code still work if i uninstall it of my ps3

In reply to an earlier post on 27 Nov 2008 09:23:23 GMT
When I installed mine I think it said it would only work with the disk I had in the machine at the time (disk number yadda yadda). I don't think I had the disk actually in the machine because I left it out not for the game to start and to go into the store or whatever I had to do (was a while ago).

I was wondering something similar because my PS3 wasn't working at the time and wouldn't actually let me play COD4 after installing the maps (people who read posts regularly on here might remember I couldn't play COD3 either and made a discussion on it, I bought COD4 and that wouldn't work either!).

I was wondering if I had to send the PS3 back would I be able to reinstall the maps if they replaced my console. My PS3 is sorted now, but would still like to know, but I think it is linked to the disk it came with (I didn't think they could do that though?) so you should be able to I think...

Do you know someone else with a PS3 that can try it?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  1 Nov 2008
Latest post:  27 Nov 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare  (PS3)
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (PS3) by Activision (PlayStation 3)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (102)