Customer Discussions > Dead Space 2 (PS3) forum

The scariest moments of Dead Space 2

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Aug 2011 07:44:20 BDT
S. U. Larsen says:
My first offer is when I was opening an elevator door and expecting nothing immediately horrible reached out for my cup of tea and took a sip ....just as a thingy jumped me. Now, THAT was horrible.

Posted on 15 Aug 2011 15:53:57 BDT
S. U. Larsen says:
Spoiler alert. Well, and there's the VERY busy high-intensity moment where you are caught between Hell and Damnation, a humongous monster running after you and a gunship shooting at you from the other side of the parorama windows blocking you from empty space, everything is roaring and bursting and banging and utterly confusing and noisy ...and the glass breaks and you are SUCKED out into airless space, suddenly the only sound is your labored breathing. You tumble end over end and hit the gunship with a CLANG, barely avoiding being hit by the humongous monster, some desperate shooting and a few seconds later you are thrown back into the building you came from, a protective screen slams shut and air screams back allowing all sounds again. Now, THIS is action. 10-15 seconds? It feels like an hour.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Dead Space 2 (PS3) forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  15 Aug 2011
Latest post:  15 Aug 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dead Space 2 (PS3)
Dead Space 2 (PS3) by Electronic Arts (PlayStation 3)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (49)