Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 9 Oct 2010 00:17:41 BDT
Hoebo Moul says:
because of the price ive looked at loads of reviews on here on youtube around the internet in general. and some ppl are saying its helped them others are saying that they have learned the language and then others are saying it wont teach u fluent japanese and some people are saying it wont teach u anything but a few words and phrases. i really really really want to learn japanese and have done for ages i dont really want to go to clasess but i am willing to work really hard and buy self study books and stuff for the reading and writing. i think rosetta stone would be better than buying tons and tons of books for the speaking, as i dont have the best memory or the fondness of having to try and translate everything -iv'e tryed this already and only bin able to remember stuff for a few days after- what i really want to know is how much does it actually teach you????
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  9 Oct 2010
Latest post:  9 Oct 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Rosetta Stone Version 3: Japanese Level 1, 2 and 3 Set with Audio Companion (Mac/PC CD)
Rosetta Stone Version 3: Japanese Level 1, 2 and 3 Set with Audio Companion (Mac/PC CD) by Rosetta Stone (Mac OS X, Windows Vista / XP)
3.6 out of 5 stars   (8)