on 24 July 2013
A pleasure again to have another Roo case. Despite other reviews read I have not found the problems mentioned. The case did smell a little when first unpacked but not now, it fits my Kindle Paperwhite like a glove and if you so wish you can fold the back and it doesn't turn off the screen. It looks good and it feels good. If I have one 'gripe' or suggested improvement I wish the flap was like the one for my Kindle Fire HD - the origami version because even when you are just reading sometimes it is useful to be able to prop a book up. Just a suggestion for the future.
on 2 October 2014
I received a lovely Birthday gift of a Kindle Paperwhite, I was looking around on Amazon for a nice cover to protect it and came across this one which I was praying fitted!! and it dose just like a glove! super slim,nice feel to it, lovely colour and it has the function that when you open it up your kindle automatically comes on and it is very well made, I'm sure it will last a long time it is lovely, so all round I am very pleased with my purchase thank you.
on 6 June 2014
I agonized over buying a cheaper case for my kindle. My mum has the genuine amazon cover and I know it's a quality item. But in the end the thoughts of spending £30 to cover a £100 device just seemed wrong, so I did a bit of research and decided to try one of the rooCASE covers. I have to say I'm very happy with the purchase. The auto wake/sleep works perfectly for me. The cover is slim in the hand while reading and yet feel sturdy where needed (to protect the kindle screen). I will definitely be recommending these to my friends.
on 3 February 2014
My rooCASE has just arived today and it didn't disapoint me :) It look very nice and is very pleasant to hold. It does have a displeasing smell, but hopefully it's temporary.. I don't know how fast it will wear out, but at the moment it looks really beautiful and fits my kindle perfectly!
on 24 March 2014
Love it! Good quality and fits the kindle paperwhite like a glove. Bought the magenta colour which is very nice and makes a bit of a statement. Delivery was excellent - it arrived a day early (2 days) and I received an email to keep me informed. Would definitely recommend.
on 15 September 2014
RooCase is just great! I love the way it wraps around the device without unnecessary buttons or clipings ... I love the color, I have chosen red so I can find it more easly, I love the soft touch and I love the design, very stylish.
on 7 June 2014
I've tried various kindle cases over the years on different kindle devices but this one is by far the best. It has a premium feel to it and it hugs the device tightly so as to not make the overall device much larger.
on 21 June 2014
Love this cover, I picked it for the colour as I wanted a bright one instead of boring black that I can easily spot in my bag!
Love the sleep/open function too.
Would not hesitate to buy another from Roo
on 25 March 2014
picked this because it seemed to offer great value for money, and was delighted with quality when it arrived. fits my kindle perfectly and turns kindle on when you open it up.
on 15 January 2014
Very well made and fits the kindle paperwhite perfectly. The artificial leather feels great. Soft inner lining so the kindle won't get scratched. Impressive.

See one answered question