Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Amazon Fire TV Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

reviews section for theatrical and extended blu ray box sets need to be split again

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Jan 2013 19:14:27 GMT
currently the reviews section for both box sets are merged, to avoid confusion and returns they need to be split again.

Posted on 7 Jan 2013 00:24:48 GMT
I was thinking the same thing - they are different products so the reviews should be separate. I almost didn't buy it because I accidentally read a review for the extended edition instead and thought the theatrical films were split over two discs.

Posted on 7 Jan 2013 00:57:59 GMT
I've seen similar lumping together of different, but related, products elsewhere in the Amazon empire. 1 review per product set which I suppose slows down attempts to manipulate ratings. Since you can review stuff you didn't buy via an Amazon website the whole system can get a bit dodgy.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  2 Jan 2013
Latest post:  7 Jan 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
(VHS Tape)
4.1 out of 5 stars (2,470)