5.0 out of 5 stars FAB & SUPER COMFORTABLE!!, 1 April 2011
This review is from: Fly London Women's Yuna Wedge Court Shoes (Apparel)
As a huge fan of Fly London shoes from Slovenia, decided for the dark brown colour spring/summer Yuna Wedge Sandals. Again as with Yaz style I coloured the brighter brown wedge with the dark brown colour - so the shoes are all dark brown now - the colour of the wedge is the same as the dark brown leather. Perfect, stylish and elegant!!

Super COMFORTABLE right away from the box & simply looking elegant, so soft leather again... you wouldn't believe that you're wearing the brand new fresh shoes outa the box for 6 hours for the first time!! And they are looking so elegant and comfy => they are trully FAB !!

So far all the Fly shoes I've received pass the 'first outa the box test' with just one word= WOW!!

Second pair ordered for a friend of mine and also she's thrilled over this style&perfect fit and super soft comfort of Fly brand.

Need to go size up. My feet are narrow & 24.8 cm long-UK 5/EU 38. (My other Fly shoes I am having/wearing in size UK 5 are:
Yerba, Yaz and Yule boots - in all my perfect fit/size is UK 5.)

For this Yuna Sandals I ordered UK 6/EU 39 and was rewarded with a perfect fit. (Other Fly in same size UK 6 I am having/wearing with much joy are Yoda and Yva style.)

Interesting about the Fly sizes - always got to read as much reviews as you can and then decide
&find the perfect fit. Different styles/different sizes.

So far everyting I've ordered I was rewarded with the perfect fit and want to THANK to all the Fly brand fans from british amazon and sure share my opinion and sizes issue with you.
Since I am from Slovenia and I can't change them thru night we can say hehe.

All Fly shoes with 3 inch wedge are indeed so soft and comfortable, looking simply elegant & you can actually walk for hours and also run in them without knowing that you're wearing the high heel shoes. And the simple answer is:''WEARING THE BEST SHOES FROM THE BEST BRAND !!''

Fly is indeed an excellent brand and I am trully happy & my feet as well & am wearing them & looking FAB with much joy thru all the year.

For this summer I saw some fresh different wedge new style of Fly Sandals - Bryn and Becca Fly Sandals. Hoping and waiting for the first review to read and then decide for the right size => the next must buy Fly Sandal for me.

Again wish to THANK YOU british amazon for your excellent service as always. In just 2 days since I put my order the shoes were already in my hands. BRILLIANT FLY BRAND & BRILLIANT AMAZON SERVICE !!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 2 customers

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 Aug 2011 21:34:44 BDT
Ms Cozmik says:
Hi Mitchi, thanks for a great review. It's really helpful as I have different sizes in different Flys also. I'm normally an EU 39, some say this is a UK 6, some (such as Clarks) say it is a UK 5.5. Also, my feet are slightly wider than average, about an E width fitting. I have the Yula sandal in a 6 and this fits fine, a bit tight across the width to begin with but 'gave' within half an hour wearing around the house and now fine in both width and length. I also tried the Yori in a 6 but it was tight across the width and too short in the length so I now have these in a 7. You mention the Becca - I tried these in a 6 and initially tight across the width, they 'gave' within half an hour around the house but (unlike the Yula!) the result was my toes were right on the edge of the front of the shoe. I would go up a size to a 7, like the Yori if I was to try the Becca again. So far have stuck with the Yula and Yori but planning to buy plenty more, just so long as I can pick the right size each time! Really hoping the Yori don't rub my heels when I wear them for longer (seem to get this problem a lot with other makes). Best of luck with your Becca and Bryn.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Sep 2011 17:23:44 BDT
Last edited by the author on 10 Sep 2011 17:26:13 BDT
Mitchi 88 says:
Hi J. You're very welcome!! Will say vise versa on yours !! FAB !! Thanks for all your great describing with Yula, Yori & sure Becca!! THANKS !!!

Yep, why not share the 'Fly' + & - with the other 'Fly shoe lovers'.
Interesting how you described yours - it's a big help for me as well.

No, I didn't buy Becca or Bryn after trying the Bice Sandals 2011 (new wedge) from a friend of mine and they were just not OK. Way, way 2 wide for my feet and dunno, kinda this 'new' wedge it's not for me though. I will rather stick with this 'old' wedge as all my Flys have. Instead I bought again Yuna (this time in a black colour hehe).
Yeah, Yula must be great as well - perfect for the wider feet as you described.
Am glad U're happy with Yori. There's a fresh model similar like Yori - called Yag. Perhaps you should try a new Fly Yag Platforms Heels Shoe which is more sturdy? I think this Yag must be a Winter winner new shoe from Fly. Great with trousers, A line skirts - just a warm tights and voila - we're ready for the winter time as well hehe. So far no review, first available here on amazon 2 months ago. But will not play smart here - I must wait for
some reviews to read and than decide for a yes or no. So far my winter winners are my Yerba & Yule boots. We can say I am covered here hehe.

Also 2 you the best of luck with Yori and Yula and sure all the upcoming new Flys. Kind regards from Slovenia, M

Posted on 20 Apr 2013 00:46:54 BDT
Annie says:
Hi Mitchi 88 ! Soooo many thanks for a brilliant review ! It was so very helpful to me. I love Fly London shoes too + when i read your review i just had to comment. I love the way you mentioned all the names + how they fitted ! Im looking at the Yuna sandals + your review really helped me decide. Thanks again for taking the time to write such an amazing review. Anniew

In reply to an earlier post on 20 Apr 2013 13:47:50 BDT
Last edited by the author on 20 Apr 2013 14:16:27 BDT
Mitchi 88 says:
Hi Annie!! You're very welcome!! I am glad it was so helpful with your decision and I was trully surprised that after soo many time my review was so helpful and useful. Just great and I am indeed honored that you replied and wrote me. Yep, from that time I didn't buy nothing new - here I mean the new style since the 'new' wedge is just not for me.... so I am sticking with the best I know/have - the old one. I just bought one more Fly Yoda for the summer, now having 2 Yoda pairs and that's about it & bought 2 more different colours of Yuna again (this time khaki cupido and camel brown, all size UK6). If I calculate which are on my feet for the Nr.1 spot thru all the year period I would honestly have to say/write => Yuna style. And since I found Fly brand, I'm not looking for any other brand. Am indeed happy with all the Flys and wearing them with joy and they are 'the long' runners. But they must be 'made in Portugal', otherwise the quality is not the best.
Again THANK YOU ANNIE for such a great reply and again I am happy it was helpful with&for the right decision for you. Take care & kind regards from me to you.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.2 out of 5 stars (164 customer reviews)

£49.29 - £74.99