Ok, but not enough to pass exam,
This review is from: The Real MCTS SQL Server 2008 Exam 70-432 Prep Kit (Paperback)
I passed the exam and parts (!) of this book were a good guideline to give an idea what I would be tested on.
But: If you want to pass the exam do NOT solely rely on this book! You will definitely need additional resources (like training exams) or you will fail.
* Many chapters are very focused, give a good overview of the functionality of SQL Server 2008
* Gives good idea of the basics
* The authors clearly had the testing candidate's interests in mind
* Some chapters are a joke (bad English, lots of Errors)
* Overall quality of content is varying from chapter to chapter (multiple authors)
* Self-tests at the end of each chapter do not come with explanations (these can be downloaded from the publisher's site but still annoying)
Overall: Get it if you want a general idea about what you need to know for the exam. That's all it does.