First impressions: a good value chair.,
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: New Design High Back swivel PU Leather brown Color Office Chair MO 14 Browncolor
I ordered this office chair on a Friday, it arrived first thing Monday.
My first impressions of the chair are:
* It was much easier than I expected to put together. The instructions are straightforward, there are just five easy diagrams to follow (although I do wish all manufacturers would use photo's as well as hand drawn diagrams.)
All of the parts needed were in the box, and there were no misalignments of the bolts and screws to deal with. If you have ever assembled any IKEA flatpacks this is far easier than most of those. Just two allen keys were needed, both were included.
* When assembled, it looks better than I expected. I bought the chair in black, but the stitching is an orange/brown colour which makes the chair look really smart.
* It's easy to use. The turning and the up/down motion is nice and fluid, there are no odd squeaks or noises.
* It can be set quite high. I am 5'10, if I set the chair at full height my feet don't touch the ground, so it would be quite good for men of 6' plus.
* It seems quite comfortable. I have been suffering from backache from my previous office chair, but so far this new chair seems to be quite supportive of the lower lumbar region and quite comfortable.
So far then, the chair seems like pretty good value for £60. I have only had it for one day though, so these are just my initial impressions.
As for durability, reliability and long term comfort, I will try to return in a few months time and update this post to let you know.