1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
Give me my money back.,
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: Match Three Fruits Game (App)
This app is a waste of money. Nothing about it is redeeming at all.
1. There is no fun tutorial to help in the beginning.
2. The overlay of where the information on your score and so on looks as imaginative as a person in the later stages of dementia.
3. There is nothing to help you find a match when you are stuck. I got to level 2 and got stuck (why will be number 4) and nothing prompted me to be helped.
4. Most of the fruits are either the same colour, they blend into the background or both. Also there looked like a fruit which I thought was a poorly drawn kiwi. Seriously, who drew the fruit because a one year old INFANT would have drawn it better.
5. When you reached the goal score, it did NOTHING with your extra time left over. No bonus points towards your final score, no way to make more matches, NOTHING. It was wasted.
6. There was NO social media connected to this game. Not even Myspace. How were they expecting to draw more people in to play their game? Hopes and Chinese whispers???
This was a terribly put together game.