5.0 out of 5 stars Best Book Yet!, 1 April 2012
This review is from: Out of Sight, Out of Time (Paperback)
I am an avid reader of the Gallagher Girls series and so when this book that I had pre-ordered arrived a few days early I was extremely happy! and of course this book did not disappoint.

I'm wondering if this book even has a boring chapter, one of those chapters that is not needed like many other books but this book honestly has action throughout and every single word in this book is the lead up to something exciting!

I loved the way the author handled Cammie's memory loss, the way we were finding out with Cammie what had happened to her really worked and made the reader really relate to Cammie because we are in the dark as well and I loved discovering what happened to Cammie at the same time she does.

Ally Carter really handled some key aspects and themes in these books especially in relation to Cammie's mind where Ally seemed to really know what she was talking about.

I really like the way a lot of background characters really seemed to come out of themselves such as Rachel Morgan who really took a big role in this book which seemed to pay off. Zach is also a key element in this book which I'm sure many people will enjoy! I also love the way Ally can make the reader hate a character one second and then love them the next which is especially key to Bex in this story who also takes on a lead role.

I would defiantly recommend this book, but I think fairly obviously you HAVE to have read the other books first, I honestly couldn't imagine reading this without having the background knowledge of the previous books.

This book is defiantly darker than the previous, everything Cammie goes through is complexed and I loved the way Cammie appears to be lost as much as the reader is and how well you can relate to Cammie, as I said before it really is non-stop action whereas the other books have been more of a lead up to an exciting event.

My only criticism is that the next book in the series is over a year away and of course Ally Carter had to leave us on another cliff hanger! But if this book is anything to go by then it will be worth the wait!

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]