ARRAY(0xb8f77d68)

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cooling, 4 May 2012
This review is from: Quality Prem-I-Air 18" (45 cm) High Velocity Air Circulator with Chrome finish (Kitchen & Home)
This large fan arrives ready to use out of the box. It weight about 6 kgs and has a power cable roughly 1.8 meters long. Three power settings selected by buttons on the rear are large and easy to use. Fairly loud in all settings, however not much more so than the 35 cm one, which I used to own.

According to the instruction manual this thing moves 3660 m3/h of air, if that is of any use to you!

I tend to use it on the highest setting as the noise is pretty intrusive anyway so you may as well get maximum cooling. Performs much better in terms of airflow that the plastic oscillating type ones you tend to see everywhere. Good for airing out a room too with a window wide open.

All metal and feels like it should last a long time. Highly recommended. I would say do not be tempted to go for the smaller size, I ended up regretting not getting this one in the first place!

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 28 Jul 2013 18:34:48 BDT
M. Clarke says:
Not true when you say, and I quote: "I would say do not be tempted to go for the smaller size, I ended up regretting not getting this one in the first place!"

Well I bought a 14" High Velocity fan (not the plastic one) and it works wonders. The high setting is actually too much. I put it on 1/2 but never 3 as that's more than enough. My kitchen and living room is a large open plan space and the air flow reaches from one end to the other with no problems.

What bothers me more is the price these fans went from up over the last two weeks. It's disgusting, and the sellers have no shame, what a bunch of thieving vulchers. Thank god I bought mine just in time for 39 which now cost between 150/299, they just shouldn't be a allowed to monopolise on people like this. I'd find it difficult to sleep at night knowing I was doing something so immoral, but then I guess these sellers are just scavengers and scavengers don't have morals.
Think I'll invest in some air con in the future.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Jul 2013 00:05:28 BDT
R.E. Viewer says:
I would not say my comment is untrue, it is just my opinion. How much cooling or airflow one wants is a matter or preference.

I did notice the price of these has went up a lot. They tend to go up in price during summer, so best buy one in winter and set it aside I would say.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›