19 of 22 people found the following review helpful
Must have for med students!!,
This review is from: Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine (Oxford Handbooks Series) (Flexibound)
This book covers all areas of internal medicine and surgery in a clear concise way and whats more is that its easy to carry around when your on the wards. This book covers everything from aetiology, epidemiology, clinical features through to the necessary investigations and management of varying conditions. I dont actually know a medical student who doesn't own it!
Perfect for medical students for several reasons:
- Easy to carry
- Includes medical pneumonics (they make its so much easier to remember)
- concise - makes a great revision tool to test your clinical partner
- covers such a broad spectrum of topics
- the radiographs, CT images, MRI section is definately worth a read!!
- it contains evidence-based medicine with easy links to websites
...could it be any better??
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 Aug 2011 14:53:51 BDT
‹ Previous 1 Next ›