5.0 out of 5 stars Frightfest, 13 Dec 2013
This review is from: Banshee Chapter [DVD] (DVD)
I watched this at Frightfest in August 2013 and it got my vote for the scariest film I saw that year...it's a great story with strong cast and it keeps you guessing as it isn't the same old possession story.
It looks great, sounds great and is genuinely very scary.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 19 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 21 Jan 2014 16:02:54 GMT

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Feb 2014 16:23:53 GMT
DS says:
Nope, it's none of those. Shows how limited your take on horror is.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Feb 2014 18:32:07 GMT
No, you moron, it shows how limited YOUR take on it is if you can't understand the reasoning behind it, I'm only describing what's generally on offer these days, and anyone who doesn't notice this is either blind and dumb or has no problem with it any way, so which one is you. I've probably got more variety in horror from one year than you have a decade. Copious amounts of cannibal-disease unhelpfully entitled "zombie flicks" another misnomer, don't count.

In reply to an earlier post on 8 Feb 2014 16:18:54 GMT
Last edited by the author on 8 Feb 2014 16:19:21 GMT
DS says:
You post this same rubbish all over Amazon - asking someone to tell you what the film is about, is it really supernatural, or is it a human, blah, blah, blah. Fine, that's your schtick. Me? I actually watch films myself - which is how I know that there's a lot more variety on offer than you would seem to even remotely realise.

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Feb 2014 21:06:23 GMT
Last edited by the author on 10 Feb 2014 21:08:47 GMT
Because the market is inundated with this unending fake horror cheating you idiotic loser; I'm sorry, I thought this was also a place to ask civil questions about items, just to make carping comments and utterly useless and nosy criticisms which have actually nothing to do with you. You may adore fake horror bull that hides between provocative titles like this that try to pretend there's more than the usual human killer 'threat', but that doesn't mean we all do. I don't think you DO watch films, if you did you'd realise exactly what owns around 75% of today's horror market. Accepting it and (worse) being pleased
about it is one thing, but to not be even aware of this reality. That's stupidity on a grand level, and nothing to feel grand about either, Mr serial killer fan.

And how would you know what I "do" or don't do "all over amazon"-I guess that stalker part of you is inherited from your deliciously limited 'horror collection' of masked knife-happy muppets. How lovely for you.

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Feb 2014 15:45:50 GMT
Last edited by the author on 11 Feb 2014 15:46:16 GMT
DS says:
The reason I know what you do is because I read it again and again when I am looking for horror films to watch. And I like proper, supernatural horror. I don't like serial killer films. I don't like zombies, cannibals or mutants. Neither do you. The strange thing is that I'm able to avoid seeing the stuff I don't like while you seem to be too dumb to manage that. Oh, and try typing when you are sober - you'll make (a little) more sense.

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Feb 2014 18:02:09 GMT
Try not being a rude, nosy git, that might help, and I don't think you yourself make sense, and go on about dumbness. Listen you deaf loser, you cannot avoid this crap that's why I call them cheats! The marketing spiel pulls you in, idiots online don't help by describing these things wrong, and I wonder if you could even tell a supernatural threat from a serial killer, and by your argumentative and contrary attitude, I rather doubt it, just like I truly find your revelation about not liking serial killers and cannibals highly sceptical, leading me to believe that you are only on here to troll and be offensive, so stop wastig my time.

In reply to an earlier post on 11 Feb 2014 18:08:27 GMT
Last edited by the author on 11 Feb 2014 18:09:46 GMT
DS says:
I can and do avoid it. What I'm finding hard to avoid is you posting comments where you ask (in your mangled version of written English) "but is it a real monster or is it a serial killer.. or asbo kids... or cannibals... or..." So, I decided to call you out on it, and you turned out to be exactly the sort of idiot I expected you to be.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Feb 2014 00:03:48 GMT
Last edited by the author on 12 Feb 2014 00:05:54 GMT
All I'm hearing is pointless blah blah blah about nothing of any pertinence, so I'd question your actual grasp on not only the English language itself-"call me out on it" indeed, whatever IT could mean (do you even know?)-but on reality, now go back to your playpen you silly little twit and get off your mother's computer, goodbye, it hasn't been fun, and I'm sure you get that all the time.

In reply to an earlier post on 12 Feb 2014 09:54:54 GMT
Last edited by the author on 12 Feb 2014 09:56:08 GMT
DS says:
"But on reality"? Your grasp "on reality", as with the English language, is precarious to say the least. Go back to your sad life, with your dumb mutant shark films and your even dumber disco records.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›

Review Details

Item

3.9 out of 5 stars (25 customer reviews)

15.99 7.99