Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Up to 70% off Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now
Customer Review

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars golf is 90% mental, and the other 10% is mental too..., 11 Feb. 2010
Verified Purchase(What is this?)
This review is from: The Dr. Bob Rotella Collection: Includes "Golf is a Game of Confidence", "Golf is Not a Game of Perfect", "Putting Out of Your Mind", "The Golf of Your Dreams" (Audio CD)
I bought these cd's having already read some of Dr Bob's books. These are definatly a great way of having the information presented.Stick on the CD and 45 mins later the information is locked in. Dr Bob's ideas are very simple - ie Pick the smallest target possible, forget about bad shots, don't over think or over read putts, see the target and react.

These ideas are very effective though and will give you the mental edge to play better golf. I managed to win our club matchplay tournament last year coming through 6 matches over a period of 2 months and I owe a large portion of my success to the ideas planted from listening to these cd's.

I have reccommended to them to several other players that I know ranging from high handicappers to scratch players and they have all found them very useful.

I now enjoy the mental challenge of the game instead of being frustrated by it and not only has my game improved (especially in pressure situations) but I enjoy golf much more.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]
Post a comment
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Amazon will display this name with all your submissions, including reviews and discussion posts. (Learn more)
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

As a representative of this product you can post one Official Comment on this review. It will appear immediately below the review wherever it is displayed.   Learn more
The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)
After clicking on the Post button you will be asked to create your public name, which will be shown with all your contributions.

Is this your product?

If you are the author, artist, manufacturer or an official representative of this product, you can post an Official Comment on this review. It will appear immediately below the review wherever it is displayed.  Learn more
Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

If you are the author, artist, manufacturer or an official representative of this product, you can post an Official Comment on this review. It will appear immediately below the review wherever it is displayed.   Learn more
 
System timed out

We were unable to verify whether you represent the product. Please try again later, or retry now. Otherwise you can post a regular comment.

Since you previously posted an Official Comment, this comment will appear in the comment section below. You also have the option to edit your Official Comment.   Learn more
The maximum number of Official Comments have been posted. This comment will appear in the comment section below.   Learn more
Prompts for sign-in