4.0 out of 5 stars Indepth review., 13 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Gaspari Nutrition SuperPump MAX 640 g Blue Raspberry Pre-Workout Drink Powder (Personal Care)
Have tried a few Pre-workouts before so have got a fair idea on what's good or not although I will say that the results I or anyone else experiences may not be the same for yourself, after all, not everyone's the same.

Anyway, getting to the review.

Taste 9/10 - The taste is one of, if not the best I've tried (Blue Raspberry). Really a nice taste and not too sweet either.

Mixability 9/10 - Mixes well and no residue left at the bottom of the shaker after mixing. Can be a little frothy at first on initial mixing but after a minute or two this settles down. I will say, this can stain your shaker if left in too long.

Energy 9/10 - Once kicked in it definitely gives you that energy you need to smash it in the gym and give it your all. Perfect if you've already had a long day and really can't be fudged.

Pump 0/10 - This was a disappointment for me as I'd have loved to feel that muscle tearing pump but I simply never experienced anything different than I would not taking this at all. Again, this is just me and by the looks of it, others have gotten a great pump.

Focus 10/10 - The focus after downing this is great. Once kicked in you'll be walking to the gym like no tomorrow with the mission to just blast through your workout. Once in the gym I was zoned in and everything else was the last of my worries.

To sum it up, this is my first time taking this product and I will definitely repurchase despite the lack of pump but to be honest I'm just after a stimulant to get me going and this does just that.
I look forward to my next workout because this eliminates the sluggish and tired me after the day has already drained me.
While I have this at the ready, I doubt I'll miss any workouts due to tiredness and not having the get up and go and recommend to all if you can relate to my review and the purpose of this drink.

Be the first person to comment on this review.

[Add comment]