5.0 out of 5 stars Saturday and still no game?, 1 Dec. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Far Cry 3 - The Lost Expeditions Edition (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This rant has nothing to do with the quality of Far Cry 3 or the developers or publishers.

I pre-ordered this back in August as I was extremely excited about it and am a huge fan of video-games in general.

I was hesitant to use Amazon as I pre-ordered Bioshock 2 back in 2010 and waited 2 weeks after the release date for my pre-order. I eventually cancelled the order and bought it off Steam.

Low and behold the first game I order since then and their delivery service screws up and my copy of Far Cry 3 is sitting in a Yodel depot in Dartford.

Personally I am not going to use Amazon again for anything until they change their delivery policy.

Please sort this out Amazon, I have sent your customer services a message but deemed it necessary to post over these pages about my issue as I don't want people to have to deal with waiting for something like I am even though you'd think by pre-ordering you would have some kind of priority.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 1 Dec 2012 18:42:55 GMT
Warren Dates says:
I feel for you! Amazon have let me down once too often, so much so I now go to my local Game store. Just be safe in the knowledge it will be well worth the wait :)

Posted on 2 Dec 2012 17:01:04 GMT
Last edited by the author on 2 Dec 2012 17:12:13 GMT
P. Maurice says:
Probably the only way Amazon may respond is voicing your complaint in a review. People comment on positive deliveries in reviews so you are in no way infringing a review based on Amazon's delivery service of a product bought from them. Reviews are often used for buyers in all facets which can influence a business either way, so good on you.

I know gamers expect holistic review scores on game analysis alone but I know Amazon is no IGN but a great store that can make great strides with feedback that collectively can improve standards to customer expectations.
The real problem is when gamers review a game months before a release that they have no baseful facts on, only than to draw positive expectations that may be substantially different on a games release.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›