5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 23 Sep 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Rosemary Conley: Ultimate Whole Body Workout [VHS] (VHS Tape)
I love this video, its been my definite favourite for quite a while and I'm not geting bored doing it again and again. I was really quite fit a while back, and for various reasons, it all went downhill. So when I started this video I was really at the lowest level and struggling with that. Now I'm at the higher end of the intermediate level, and only consideration for my neighbours is holding me back from the higher level!!
The thing about Rosemary's videos is that you can do them at several different levels, and change level during the workout, there are always different levels being shown.
I think that there are people for whom this is not going to be enough, aerobically, but I enjoy doing it, and don't want to make a religion out of exercise, but what I do feels really good. I've lost plenty of weight and feel really good and energised when I do this tape. I look for times to do it, because I enjoy it. The moves are straightforward; I have real problems with dance or complicated routines. It builds up and down in a flowing way. I can't recommend it too highly, obviously not everyone will agree, but I am happy to get up at 6:00 am to do it before the family descends, and I feel great afterwards and energised.
I haven't done the toning exercises more than once or twice, as I do pilates instead, so I can't comment so much on them, but I think that they complement the aerobic section and are definately worth doing.
The video (aerobic section) lasts for 30 mins and consists of a warm up, stretches and a slow aerobic track followed by three more progressively active tracks, a cooling down track and then stretches. I really like the music, which includes tracks by Steps, Boyzone and The Mavericks, and cannot fault it overall.

[Add comment]