5.0 out of 5 stars Works wonders, 9 Jun 2012
This review is from: Silk'n Reju Skin Rejuvenation and Anti Aging Device (Personal Care)
Silk'n Reju is absolutely gorgeous. My skin was lifeless lately and started showing fine lines. Reju makes my skin glow after the first few minutes of use.
Initially I thought the results would last similar to a good face mask. After the first six uses the results were there all the time.
What I really liked is that it is light, not sticky to the skin and so easy to use. All I needed to do is those circular movements for about fifteen minutes and I looked as if I had been catching up on beauty sleep. The added bonus was the warm feeling of relaxing the skin you get after treatment. Now I am keeping an eye on the company for new products.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 18 Jun 2012 08:51:26 BDT
Inkti says:
You might like to check out the Lightstim hand held LED beauty device. It has three times as many lights as this, so a much larger treatment head than this one, and is more powerful, for a cheaper price.

Posted on 24 Nov 2012 23:07:34 GMT
saharapage says:
You haven't actually said what this device did for your skin. Did it do what it claimed it could do? By shining a red light on your skin and warming your face it creates "anti ageing?"

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Nov 2012 04:39:06 GMT
Hello there,
I am not sure what you mean by antiageing. I don't even know how collagen production works (or doesn't work after a certain age).
What I meant was at the age of 40 my skin started shagging and creating fine lines around eyes and mouth. When I use a good mask these are gone for a couple of hours. Now I am still using this device to replicate the effect. Only now I use it once a week and when I go out. My skin looks as it it did five years ago all the time.
About the age spots I only had a couple which are gone now. I am not certain if this machine helped because at the same time I started using the jurlique cream and SPF everyday so it might be a synergistic effect. I also stopped using a primer because my pores look much smaller now but I only noticed that six months down the road.
Hope this helps.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

3.0 out of 5 stars (6 customer reviews)

249.00 159.99