19 of 21 people found the following review helpful
They say our love is just a growing thing..,
This review is from: Grease [DVD]  (DVD)My favourite film..
1. Pure cheese - songs to remember, sing along to, the typical boy meets girl, drama, happy ending storyline
2. Costume - so much nostalgia within this film!
3. Actors and characters to idolize
4. Deals with little teenage mishaps such as boy problems, pregnancy etc
5. Its aim isnt to be a groundbreaking, convention-breaking, film but just a happy representation (yes, representation - an interpretation as opposed to a mirror) of high school and 1950s society.
6. I mainly love this film because I have never grown tired of it, some films are amazing because they completely surprise or shock you but this has the quality of being watched over and over.
7. Haha the jokes and loveable characters - always wanted to be like Rizz!
I could think of much more...
Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 12 May 2008 19:48:56 BDT
L. Cozzarelli says:
FYI it's "growing pain"
"They think our love is just a growing pain/why don't they understand/it's just a crying shame"
Lest you think I am a jerk for correctin you, I will admit as I was singing along to the radio as a kid I used to think it was "Grease is so early, so early, so early" :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›