4.0 out of 5 stars HP337 Print Cartridge, 14 July 2013
This review is from: HP 337 - Print cartridge - 1 x black - 400 pages - blister (Office Product)
I bought this as I find that the original HP ink is the best for my HP printer, I have used campatiable cartridges before and they do not seem to last. So it is well worth investing in the HP cartridges, buying from Amazon is cheaper than buying locally.

[Add comment]
Name:
Badge:
This badge will be assigned to you and will appear along with your name.
There was an error. Please try again.
Please see the full guidelines ">here.

Official Comment

The following name and badge will be shown with this comment:
 (edit name)

Is this your product?

Otherwise, you can still post a regular comment on this review.

Is this your product?

System timed out

Prompts for sign-in

Comments

Tracked by 1 customer

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 19 Jun 2014 10:15:15 BDT

Great Advice, Saved On The Ink. Hp No.337 Only 11mls Of Ink!!, 21 Jan 2012

I saw a review on Amazon from a Mr Simmonds recommending a company call advantage online saying that they stock a British premium compatible No.337 black cartridge that holds 24mls of ink rather than the Hp original that only holds 11mls. I was rather doubtful about this as I have tried cheaper copies of these cartridges last year and found them to be RUBBISH.
But I placed my order anyway as I'm getting fed up with paying HP's over inflated prices. The cartridges 1 black 337 and 1 colour 343 arrived the very next day (1st class post). I have only used the black so far and its just the same as the HP cartridge that I replaced that was empty. I have been using it for about a week and the ink level monitor is still showing as full. THANK YOU!!!!! for the good advice.......

Comments

Movie Mad Tommy says:

Thank you so much for this info!! I use printing a lot being an art student and I've been struggling for months to find better value ink for my printer. I've always loathed having to pay more than the printer was worth in the first place to supply it with ink! I've ordered the 24ml cartridge off the site you recommended- I would never have found advantage online otherwise- thank you!!

5 of 5 people think this post adds to the discussion. Do you?

The Big G (Gordon) says:

I totally concur with the previous reviewer. I was duped by the HP sell and was using starter cartridges for over eight months (hp 336/342), I always wondered why my ink cartridges seem to run dry far sooner than those on my previous older printer. I tried to locate compatibles, but it seemed HP had scuppered that corner of the market, too.

So in the end, I, too, went to the recommended company (Advangtage online) and found them helpful and courteous. I received my premium compatible cartridges the very next day (post free) and yep - they are full to the brim and work like a dream. Bravo Advantage! (And thanks to the reviewer for a very practical and money-saving heads up. See review).

HP = great printers, cack ink cartridges!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›

Review Details

Item

4.4 out of 5 stars (25 customer reviews)

Reviewer